NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaosneobreakage

12-28-2013

I want servers smack dab in the middle of the United States.

Ahri desu

12-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
There should be a server in New York or somewhere else that's densely populated in the east. Buffalo could possibly be ideal since it should be cheap and give a good ping to everyone in New York and southern Ontario which is densely populated.

I'm still blown away that Riot have been such cheap asses with giving such a huge population another server when they dish them out like candy one after the other in Asia. I guess the Chinese Overlords don't approve of spending minuscule amounts on NA.
Queens will be wise to have one server in =p Gotta love the 10~30 ping.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-28-2013

Server in either NYC, Albany, Buffalo, DC, Miami other areas of east coast would be great.

Im Fed IRL

12-28-2013

Hello guys, I'd like to inform you that I'm here to bump this post.

Absolut Eff Oo

12-28-2013

riot, your players in mass are speaking their peace. What will you do?

The Silent Chief

12-29-2013

Not letting a thread with almost as many pages as the team builder riot sticky going down without a bump.

Riot, i hope you realize this is even more popular of a request than the team builder, and infinitely less controversial and infinitely more begged for and requested. It isn't even stickied and finds its way to be insanely re-revived from the dead because of how important this is.

oke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2013

bump

Zamidah

12-29-2013

Suggestion: If you do something distributive, set it up so that there's a way to tell what server they're on, to allow for the highest rated player in the region to be identified for rewards or maybe the 5 highest picked for regional tournaments

Zamidah

12-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silent Chief View Post
Not letting a thread with almost as many pages as the team builder riot sticky going down without a bump.

Riot, i hope you realize this is even more popular of a request than the team builder, and infinitely less controversial and infinitely more begged for and requested. It isn't even stickied and finds its way to be insanely re-revived from the dead because of how important this is.

A rioter posted a few pages ago

oke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2013

even going to back to a few months ago when I'd only have 80 ping would be even better than this.. now I have 90 - 100+; it sucks.