NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roxodon

12-26-2013

I sign the petition. Riot, you know you're having problems with lag issues. I can't even log in right now. East and West need their own servers!

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-26-2013

Riot! Come on now!

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcuztheINTERNET View Post
If this is real, good stuff!

McMorky Bruger

12-26-2013

Being an East Coast player I couldn't agree more with all of this, it is just annoying at points having bad ping for no reason.

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-26-2013

Hopefully we'll hear from some guys at Riot, we've reached a really awesome milestone for up votes! We're also the first thing you find when searching on Google. =D

BcuztheINTERNET

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsThatPokèmon View Post
If this is real, good stuff!
yes! http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...from_riotforo/

check it out guys

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-26-2013

This right here, is what we needed to hear. =D
Name:  EPIC.jpg
Views: 29330
Size:  144.9 KB

Kokoroyer

12-26-2013

The person directly below me is awesome.

Riot Foro

Network Engineer

12-26-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Hey guys.

This is something definitely on our radar, and has been a talking point in our various teams at Riot for quite some time now.

We're currently working on ways to make matchmaking more intelligent so this can be possible. The last thing we want to do is make NA East and West servers and change things up, so there's a lot of design decisions to take into account.

In the meantime, we're working at optimising the connectivity from the East Coast to our servers on the West. This stuff does take time - but I promise we're constantly working in ALL of our regions on making it the best experience for everybody.

tl;dr - Stick tight Summoners! Working on it

WhoIsThatPokèmon

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Foro View Post
Hey guys.

This is something definitely on our radar, and has been a talking point in our various teams at Riot for quite some time now.

We're currently working on ways to make matchmaking more intelligent so this can be possible. The last thing we want to do is make NA East and West servers and change things up, so there's a lot of design decisions to take into account.

In the meantime, we're working at optimising the connectivity from the East Coast to our servers on the West. This stuff does take time - but I promise we're constantly working in ALL of our regions on making it the best experience for everybody.

tl;dr - Stick tight Summoners! Working on it
We'll be waiting.