Downloading LoL

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolute None

Senior Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glubis11 View Post
forming an opinion means you cared, forming an opinion takes energy
Kuro just got rekt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuro Pichu

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glubis11 View Post
forming an opinion means you cared, forming an opinion takes energy
No it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredge Mammus View Post
Kuro just got rekt.
Brb, I'm cutting myself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glubis11

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon pops in.

If you have the game installed on a different computer, you can copy/paste the entire installation over. As of right now, League is around 6 Gigs and change (I believe), and a standard game can use anywhere from 10-40 megs of data transfer (personal testing by teathering while playing a few months back, not an official number) by the time all is said and done. Hope it all helps!
Which files would I be transferring? When I go to Windows Explorer, I have a "Riot Games" and "League of Legends" folders, and I think something might have saved under "Program Files". I installed using the default pathway, and I haven't moved anything. Would transferring "Riot Games" and "League of Legends" be enough?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glubis11

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro Pichu View Post
No it doesn't.
Any brain activity takes energy, and forming an opinion is brain activity, and you used even more energy to type your original comment and the subsequent comments.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuro Pichu

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glubis11 View Post
Any brain activity takes energy, and forming an opinion is brain activity, and you used even more energy to type your original comment and the subsequent comments.
Of course, I enjoy arguments.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBman

Senior Member

12-26-2013

I had this problem to my man, I always tried to find some alternative to a big download (Panera Bread Co/McDonald's).

You may not look like the coolest guys, but throw on a beanie and some sunglasses, and take advantage of that free internet xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glubis11

Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convincer View Post
I had this problem to my man, I always tried to find some alternative to a big download (Panera Bread Co/McDonald's).

You may not look like the coolest guys, but throw on a beanie and some sunglasses, and take advantage of that free internet xD
haha thx for the advice, but my monitor is 27 inches and my tower's like 2 feet tall, carrying it to a Panera would be quite an event


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Morgageddon

Player Support Tech Specialist

12-26-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Morgageddon pops back in.

Default install is C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/...

Just grab the entire "Riot Games" folder and copy it over. That should have all the core files and League.exe which should be the entire installation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBman

Senior Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glubis11 View Post
haha thx for the advice, but my monitor is 27 inches and my tower's like 2 feet tall, carrying it to a Panera would be quite an event
Bahahaha oh gosh idk why I assumed you had a laptop.
Yes you would look pretty silly hahaha.
My bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somnolent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro Pichu View Post
Nope, I'm an idiotic ****** and I'm not afraid to share it.
ftfy


123