Baiting RiotBamDragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Bad Varus

12-25-2013

Hello, GD. I hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I'm A Bad Varus. You may not remember me from such threads as "Baiting Meddler" and "Battle Bunny Talon." (Perhaps because I changed my name last week.) Today I've got a bit of a Christmas story for you.

December 26, 2012: RiotBamDragon was doing custom games with the community. I was browsing the forums and spot his thread. Hoping to play a game with a Rioter I mashed the custom games section eagerly awaiting for his game to appear. I managed to get in the first game I tried.
I picked my old favourite, Varus, and had a Lulu bot - which ended up being a mirror Varus Lulu bot lane. We did well in lane and I had a good chunk of kills mid-game. About 22 minutes into the game a teamfight breaks out and I managed to get my first Varus pentakill. The enemy Nocturne purposely stood there and let me auto attack for the final blow.
The chat gave a few congrats and the Nocturne and I started talking. He was saying things like, "I keep forgetting to ult you. Think of all the love I'd give you. :c" I thought it was cute. After the game I gave him a friend request. I had no idea how much this person would change my life or how much he would mean to me.
Not long after becoming friends we started talking. Just small talk, mostly music and video games. We found out we had a lot in common. Until one April day I was streaming some ranked games with my duo partner. I figured I would shamelessly advertise my stream to him. He found out I was a girl and told me I was cute with glasses. Our conversations started becoming more frequent, more in-depth.
In late May my family and I went on vacation to Arizona. It was then I asked him to have our first Skype call. We video Skyped for several hours. A major League tournament was on Twitch at the time so we watched it together, shoutcasting our favourite moments. Since that day we've had a Skype call every single day, save the few days I went camping since I had no internet. Our longest recorded Skype call has been 14 hours. We try to turn everything into a cat pun (ex. Mewsic, Meowkai, purrprise, etc.)
We've become so much closer than friends. I live in Canada, he lives in Chile. We long to meet each other. I'm going to school this January and I'll be done in June. If all goes according to plan I should be able to fly him up here for next Christmas. We're keeping our fingers crossed. You'll never understand how much this person has affected me. He's my motivation to succeed in school and get a well-paying job to support ourselves.

Today I'm here to ask RiotBamDragon to play a game with us tomorrow in celebration of our "anniversary." I drew you a Zed as bait. >:3

Tldr; Just read it.

Name:  zod.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  94.2 KB

SharbyQue

12-25-2013

Cool. 0.0
~~

Ă€nonymous

12-25-2013

11/10 would read again.

A Bad Varus

12-25-2013

BamDiesel pls.

Janna Bot

12-25-2013

riotbamdragon don't disappoint pls. .__. this story made me squishy inside.

also bamp because that is a badass zed.

DarkflameShyvana

12-25-2013

I like his name.

Anketh

12-25-2013

Well-drawn picture, much better than my pitiful art skills.

A Bad Varus

12-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anketh View Post
Well-drawn picture, much better than my pitiful art skills.
Haha. Thank you.
I got a beautiful new Wacom Intuos for Christmas and I'm not afraid to use it. @_@

Vlad Or I Feed

12-25-2013

Hello there, i'm her "kitty" owo . I'm using her smurf to put a msg (since i play on LAS , i speak spanish and i'm learning english, IGN is Adeonix there). Well it's been almost 1 year since that. I'd never thought about just a single custom game could change my life overtime. I was depressed because a lot of bad personal stuff (like my best friend's mom died at dec 28th and next day he went missing for 1+ hour) so i was trying to raise my morale playing for funsies, then that game changed everything. We were messing around a lot on Bamdiesel's thread then she added me. After months she became a very special (kitty :v) person for me. I don't know how i would be right now without her. I had a very bad year and then she changed my world. I was sad when i had to transfer to LAS (because better ping+most of my friends were moving+a couple tournaments i was in with my team) but she made an account there so she could play with me (we're still playing bot games and it's been fun overall). Today i'm just happy with her. She's my mewtivation (#badcatpuns) to keep going with my life (i'll continue my studies next year and i'll do my best).

Tomewrrow will be a special day and i hope Bamdiesel can play with us. Nothing of this could of happen if it not was because of that custom game.

(Sorry for my bad english. I'm still learning :P )

A Bad Varus

12-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Or I Feed View Post
Hello there, i'm her "kitty" owo . I'm using her smurf to put a msg (since i play on LAS , i speak spanish and i'm learning english, IGN is Adeonix there). Well it's been almost 1 year since that. I'd never thought about just a single custom game could change my life overtime. I was depressed because a lot of bad personal stuff (like my best friend's mom died at dec 28th and next day he went missing for 1+ hour) so i was trying to raise my morale playing for funsies, then that game changed everything. We were messing around a lot on Bamdiesel's thread then she added me. After months she became a very special (kitty :v) person for me. I don't know how i would be right now without her. I had a very bad year and then she changed my world. I was sad when i had to transfer to LAS (because better ping+most of my friends were moving+a couple tournaments i was in with my team) but she made an account there so she could play with me (we're still playing bot games and it's been fun overall). Today i'm just happy with her. She's my mewtivation (#badcatpuns) to keep going with my life (i'll continue my studies next year and i'll do my best).

Tomewrrow will be a special day and i hope Bamdiesel can play with us. Nothing of this could of happen if it not was because of that custom game.

(Sorry for my bad english. I'm still learning :P )
I play ARAMs, too. :< And I play normals on occasion.