RiotPenguin's FAQ!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lollity

12-23-2013

What's your profile picture of?

Maximum Zac

12-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Zac View Post
******** Any idea if Ao shin is the next Champion or not?
Actually, scratch that. What theme will be Ao Shin's first skin be?

Maximum Zac

12-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollity View Post
What's your profile picture of?
Spirit Guard Udyr's phoenix icon.

LxLegend

12-23-2013

Is the Chipotle down the street from the Santa Monica Office good or is the one that's farther away better?

Mr Tulkas

12-24-2013

So, I've been getting into Leblanc lately and I have had a lot of fun playing her. I like her kit a lot. This is something that I've been having trouble with though. She's just not a very "fun" champion. Like not "haha" fun but she just lacks a distinctive personality in my opinion. Idk.. like she seems like she could be so much more with what she is but she lacks that "ness" to really bring her lore into the game. Like i don't think that her player concept or abilities have anything wrong with them.. It's her in game personalityish. I'm sorry i'm not arguing my point very effectively. Let's just go with some examples. Her dance doesn't feel like a dance at all, there is very little movement and it looks like it could be an idle animation. Her laugh is kind of grating to me idk. Just my thoughts on her i guess. I know Riot is really busy coming out with texture reworks for champions and tuning them and all that but working on existing champions who are pretty viable but remain in anonymity because they don't really give the player satisfaction when they use their laugh/dance/taunt/joke. Idk i'm pretty casual and that's why i like champs i like it that when we win i start dancing at the enemies nexus and that people can see it. I like laughing in lane at the enemy champ in lane and it's more fun when that laugh is distinctive..

Kitty Kat Sona

12-24-2013

bump

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-27-2013
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Finished my FAQ page Let me know if I missed anything!

Chemizo

12-27-2013

Hey RiotPenguin, I just want to say thank you for the great advice on your faq for artists and the art you post in your other thread. You are probably my favourite rioter

Adaptation Hime

12-27-2013

Thanks so much for the information presented for inspiring people who would like to go into game design. My main question now is about your concept sketches that you do for the community. Is there no chance at all that any of them can be used for actual skins. Are there copyright issues, or certain regulations to prevent using any of the ideas you have drawn out in your fan art thread? Some of the concepts are simply amazing ideas.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-31-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaptation Hime View Post
Thanks so much for the information presented for inspiring people who would like to go into game design. My main question now is about your concept sketches that you do for the community. Is there no chance at all that any of them can be used for actual skins. Are there copyright issues, or certain regulations to prevent using any of the ideas you have drawn out in your fan art thread? Some of the concepts are simply amazing ideas.
I just updated my FAQ, and answered that question -- Thanks!
http://riotpenguin.blogspot.com/