Increase the knockup duration of Yasuo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zilentworld

12-23-2013

I've been playing him quite a lot and i noticed this problem. I can't maximize his ult when using his whirlwind on enemies that are quite far apart. There are times when the enemy farther behind is just about to get hit but the first one is already falling, making me miss one of them

lightdragoon88

12-23-2013

Time it better

Try again

Have allies with knock up to help you.

You are not alone when it comes to Yasuo ult.

B3ER

12-23-2013

Don't buff Yasuo what so ever. He's fine.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-24-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Fortunately Yasuo will grab enemies within the R's radius who are knocked airborne after his ult begins! That being said, you are still constrained by the radius of the ability's AOE.

Om Nom Diabetis

12-24-2013

Hey! CertainlyT! Could we get some response as to whether Yasuo's Q hitbox is going to be more normalized to the animation range next patch?

Shockforce

12-24-2013

Interesting.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-24-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nom Diabetis View Post
Hey! CertainlyT! Could we get some response as to whether Yasuo's Q hitbox is going to be more normalized to the animation range next patch?
No changes planned for the Q. It feels spot on to me. Do you feel the particle extends too far or not far enough?

Mestrothu

12-24-2013

Well it appears CertainlyT is in a posting mood tonight. I respect him for actually coming to the forums over reddit.

Absolute None

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
No changes planned for the Q. It feels spot on to me. Do you feel the particle extends too far or not far enough?
I feel like it should be like other smart cast abilities (bar Karthus/Cass) in that you can see the range.

If I wasnt Jesus

12-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
is it true that when you are making champions you smoke copious amounts of marijuana because it sure seems like it