RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFrostborn

12-22-2013

Karma is my favorite champion to play since the rework. That strong independant black woman power rushing through my fingers tips
When pressing qwer is everyman's dream. Here's my pitch for your sketches, and hopefully a skin one day

Q- Frostbolt (add ice-shatter effect when mantra'd)
W- Add icicle to the string (the string is bigger and appears coated with more ice when mantra'd)
E- Frost Barrier "wow mage reference" ( ice and snow dust trails and explosion when mantra'd)
R- Blue eyes/hands emitting smoke when activated

Hope you find the idea inspiring enough for a skin!
-The Frostborn

Uracle

12-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrostborn View Post
Karma is my favorite champion to play since the rework. That strong independant black woman power rushing through my fingers tips
When pressing qwer is everyman's dream. Here's my pitch for your sketches, and hopefully a skin one day

Q- Frostbolt (add ice-shatter effect when mantra'd)
W- Add icicle to the string (the string is bigger and appears coated with more ice when mantra'd)
E- Frost Barrier "wow mage reference" ( ice and snow dust trails and explosion when mantra'd)
R- Blue eyes/hands emitting smoke when activated

Hope you find the idea inspiring enough for a skin!
-The Frostborn

Are you suggesting Freljord/ Frost born Karma? Because that is the awesome. Freezing cool Q all day! FROSTFIRE!!

LxLegend

12-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Posted Zombie Ahri in the gallery! - will post Battle Mage Lulu when I finish it
I watched your stream making the ahri. During the stream I tried to ask you why is the area under Ahri's chin is so dark. It makes it look like she has a goatee.

Knight Solaire

12-22-2013

Pool Party Pantheon. Has a pool noodle as his spear, and a boogie board as his shield. His cape is a towel on his shoulder. His helmet is a swimming cap and he's wearing goggles. Then just add some swim trunks or a speedo, and some sandals.

Bastrex

12-22-2013

Cupid Varus

Janitor Jax -- The power of the mop.

And Corporate Draven where his ult is him angrily flipping a table making it roll across the map, then back up. Axes could be staplers or briefcases for basics.

Love you, Pengu <3

a used pillow

12-22-2013

Battle Bunny Jayce, Pool Party Jayce/TF, Dark Knight Yasuo

Limakoko808

12-22-2013

maori warrior xin zhao. instead of his spear he wields a taiaha

Lukepow

12-22-2013

Skywalker Yasuo

Sylleath

12-22-2013

Do Nocturne doing the weather forcast!

Flames of Rage

12-22-2013

Victorious/Champion Fiora, she is a duelist, would love to see her at the prime of her dueling career. (not necessarily season end reward or end of season skin)