Arclight Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desert Stallion

12-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voliboar View Post
Which I explained a several pages ago too

I'm not very good with skin color, I can't really color dark skinned people very well unless I make them completely charred. I also didn't put in too much thought, so I think it would be just as fine for Karma to keep her natural skin tone, nothing against the idea.

Gotcha I didn't go past page 1, and I just made the comment because everyone still says Lucian is 1st black champion lol

LaxIsBack

12-20-2013

we need to get 100 upvotes

AND A RED!!!

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

12-21-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxIsBack View Post
AND A RED!!!
HALLO

This is really pretty! I like the idea of the feathery Arclight wings "arcing" over her head. It keeps her shape visible and recognizable, which is a major part of designing skins in our game. New Karma is fast becoming one of my favorite champs, and I really love the Arclight theme on her Props for badass art!

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2013

I may not be a Karma player, but my friend is. The concept is great and she really needs a new skin.

LaxIsBack

12-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
HALLO

This is really pretty! I like the idea of the feathery Arclight wings "arcing" over her head. It keeps her shape visible and recognizable, which is a major part of designing skins in our game. New Karma is fast becoming one of my favorite champs, and I really love the Arclight theme on her Props for badass art!
I DID IT AGAIN!!!!

thanks baconhawk!!!

^3^

i told you voli, i have powers

DeafCatMoan

12-21-2013

Quote:
HALLO

You would like this, you bird brain :P

CureWorldHunger

12-21-2013

Oh god id buy it in a heartbeat

Folded Socks

12-21-2013

Let's make a skin for the champ noone plays!

You don't seem to understand that a Karma skin won't make money, and therefore won't be made

Akuni

12-21-2013

Oh boy, this concept is amazing! Totally supporting it. It fit's her so good! Especially like you drew her (I really dig your style ;p).

Maybe... Just maybe it'll be made like Battlebunny Riven and all the other community ideas. Crossing my fingers on that!

Gensokyo Warfare

12-21-2013

Quote:
badass
Name:  Ha!.png
Views: 2003
Size:  22.3 KB Reported.