Can You Bros Turn Down Vlads Spells?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

God those things are so loud when you hear them every 2 seconds.

It's even worse now more than ever because its free week and you just hear two vlads QUUUSHHing the enemy creep waves.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

11-29-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey BillTheBobCat,

Is it any spell in particular that's giving you grief, or the whole kit in general?

Thanks for the feedback.

xX D3lirium

11-29-2010

I'd say Q is too loud and I hardly even hear E. His ult is fairly loud but that's fine because it should be.

DerangedDestiny

11-29-2010

In my opinion... The noise on Vlad's Q is way too long. And the initial noise on his ultimate is too loud.

Zyrxil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2010

Yeah, Vlad's Q has an annoying 'lingering' effect to it. If Vlad has a lot of CDR, the Q cooldown seems shorter than the sound effect.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

11-29-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Cool guys, great feedback. We've going to check this all out and should have some tweaks in soon.

Thanks!

IS186afbf367d955

11-29-2010

I agree the Q is annoying as hell. That's fine early but once he gets his lvl 5 Q the spamming noise makes me want to mute the sound.

Kenterik

11-29-2010

and no one is saying anything about laning against Malzahar and how loud it is??

SonicTheHedgedawg

11-29-2010

hahaha. I remember when morde first came out and I played him some.... it was like a neverending explosion of metal out of my speakers.

THAT was a loud champion.

As for Vladamir . . . I personally LIKE knowing when his ult is deployed. Q can be turned down though I guess.

Korica Riftaxe

12-07-2010

Not much new to say, but yes, not only is Vlad's Q loud, but it trails on with an echo and that heart-beat sound effect. Its kind of overkill.