Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 472 23.94%
Needs Slight alterations 624 31.64%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 876 44.42%
Voters: 1972. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finch Toast

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
They didn't retexture it in this update (it was just adjusting her shoulder guards to solve clipping issues, and then I guess fixing the headdress a bit?).

That weird purple bit on her headdress is part of the background of the texture map, so it's obvious that they haven't gotten to re-texturing it.:

Attachment 859792
Thank you for this. Information like that is extremely helpful.

Aeolian Melodies

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Being a bit of a Diana fan myself I'm happy with the overall direction in the case of this particular skin, but as I mentioned, so long as the conversation is productive and actionable, I'm open to suggestions about potential changes.
wat

Leona is displeased.

Neo Cyrus

12-17-2013

Dunno what your problem is Wobi. My point was the changes I listed are very minor and easy to do. It's not asking for the entire costume to be changed.

Edit: No comment and a downvote. You're already posting on a smurf, how cowardly can you get?

AmericanCyclone

12-17-2013

Quote:
You honestly think scrapping the skin is a good idea? So.. kill the skin, go back to the drawing board, and have nothing for her for however many months? Don't you think that's a little unreasonable?
It's almost been 2 years without a skin anyways, it honestly wouldn't make much difference. People are asking for some simple stuff and Diana fans are clearly not happy with the skin, isn't the purpose to please the end users ? Seriously, recoloring and adding a few things would fix this all, if that isn't going to happen then yes, please start over.

Daemon

12-17-2013

I did a bit of particle recoloring/retexturing. My computer is a toaster, so the quality isn't too great, but the blue/pink particles are kind of awesome. (Also, I figured out how to remove the hair loops. The gold circle is removable, too...but I didn't do it. Oops.)

Name:  revel.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  298.4 KB

Tarquinex

12-17-2013

Was excited for a new Diana skin, saw the skin, deff would not buy. You might as well sell that as a 520 skin, it is very low quality and unimaginative.

Finch Toast

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
I did a bit of particle recoloring/retexturing. My computer is a toaster, so the quality isn't too great, but the blue/pink particles are kind of awesome. (Also, I figured out how to remove the hair loops. The gold circle is removable, too...but I didn't do it. Oops.)

Attachment 859836
Why it got to be pink T.T though i guess it fits with the color scheme...

Frrz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2013

Quote:
You honestly think scrapping the skin is a good idea? So.. kill the skin, go back to the drawing board, and have nothing for her for however many months? Don't you think that's a little unreasonable?
There are always other champions that need some love.

SlumlordThanatos

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarquinex View Post
Was excited for a new Diana skin, saw the skin, deff would not buy. You might as well sell that as a 520 skin, it is very low quality and unimaginative.
Yes, this skin isn't as good as it should've been. But, instead of calling it "very low quality" and "unimaginative", why can't you just call it "rushed" instead? It was indeed rushed, by IronStylus' own admission. It's not as good as it should've been, because they didn't give it the proper amount of time to ensure that it is done right.

Frankly, the "release new champions with one new skin" bull**** needs to stop. If we had a wider variety of starting skins to choose from, I sincerely doubt that we would be having this conversation, because Diana would have 2-3 skins already and probably have something for everyone.

I mean, champions are being released slower and slower, and that means there needs to be a corresponding increase in other types of content. But no, skin releases are fewer and farther between, and champions are being released with a single skin. The only thing we got in compensation were a couple of events that meant nothing in the long run.

KPOP Ahri

12-17-2013

hm seems like we missed a Diana skin based on the Eclipse Diana fanart :/

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/12...n-planned.html

I'm honestly disappointed that we got this Lunar revel skin instead of Eclipse Diana
I think that making a skin based on Chang'E was awesome , but they just didn't do it right :/ the colors don't fit Diana and the overall style just isn't her at all ..