Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 472 23.94%
Needs Slight alterations 624 31.64%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 876 44.42%
Voters: 1972. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phry

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You honestly think scrapping the skin is a good idea? So.. kill the skin, go back to the drawing board, and have nothing for her for however many months? Don't you think that's a little unreasonable?
I don't want the skin scrapped, but I understand people's frustration. As you are aware, Diana hasn't had a skin released for her in 16 months. She's a very well liked champion, and people have been holding out for quite some time.

You can see that the community has an overwhelming feeling of uneasiness in regards to skin releases. A "not very well received" skin seems to put a character out of commission from receiving a new skin for quite some time.

Since Diana was released 16 months ago, 26 champions have received skins (including newly released champions). We have 117 champions now? That leaves 91 champions who haven't received a skin in the last 16 months.

We can reasonably assume, due to this, that if a Diana skin is released soon, that another Diana skin would not be released for a few years, if ever. That means people really want this skin to "hit home". It's likely the only skin she'll ever see again in our eyes.

OtherMaTwo

12-17-2013

Another Lunar Flower Diana's skin Idea!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/r92x.jpg/

Flaest

12-17-2013

Hey, there's another change in this PBE patch!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-05S25Pwu6E...s1600/eeee.png
Her headdress was changed a little.
*Ahem...* Well...
Yup, nothing serious. But we're getting there, I suppose.

Teysa Karlovv

12-17-2013

Just give her black hair for crying out loud.

KyreeXD

12-17-2013

No changes to anything too important but at least its something but please give her white or black hair

Finch Toast

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyreeXD View Post
No changes to anything too important but at least its something but please give her white or black hair
Well your here and anyone else for that matter, how do you feel about the headress changes? I know a lot of the feedback was the lack of the moon tattoo and the crescent on the headress being nothing to spectacular in comparison. How does the community take this change?

I personally feel the headress looks slightly better for sure but I do love her moon tat. and I believe the u that was added in is suppose to be reminiscent of a crescent moon. Is this how it id perceived by everyone else? Please leave your feedback and comments

Neo Cyrus

12-17-2013

Is this a joke? Change it back!

http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/a.../320/diana.jpg

Please, for heaven's sake we just want 3 very minor changes.

1 - Eyes to not be facing opposite directions.
2 - Feet to not look muddy.
3 - Ears. She literally has no ears.

Adding the promised makeup wouldn't hurt either.

DarkestPhoenix

12-17-2013

This skin is pure ugly, not gonna lie. I was pissed that Dark Valkyrie had her headdress removed because it was a very defining part of the skin. I want a new skin, one that's good, but it looks like Riot is just hell bent on making everything hideous that comes near Diana.

Daemon

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post

Please, for heaven's sake we just want 3 very minor changes.

They didn't retexture it in this update (it was just adjusting her shoulder guards to solve clipping issues, and then I guess fixing the headdress a bit?).

That weird purple bit on her headdress is part of the background of the texture map, so it's obvious that they haven't gotten to re-texturing it.:

Name:  Diana_skin02_TX_CM.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  81.1 KB

Wobiwobi

12-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post

Please, for heaven's sake we just want 3 things.

since when "we" aka majority of people want changes just to 3 small hardly visible things? I recall other suggestions about more serious changes/modifications/model reshaping, that were pointed in this thread: hair color, skin color, clothes colors, dress sleeves reshape/style (no for baggy sleeves), hairstyle change, silly hair loops reposition or total removal, hair color, etc...

beside
1. this is like the less problematic thing that sooner or later will be fixed for sure
2. coloring/dirty textures problem also shouldn't be big problem
3. lol bro she is wearing headdress so that's why you don't see her ears (I guess) unless you want giant elf ears
if those 3 things are the only thing that will make you consider buying this "skin" the you have either poor taste for skins or you have little requirements/needs for stuff you pay with real money

maybe you should also check if her fingers aren't too big so it can also be "fixed"