Breaking News: Morello Confirmed Retiring

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

12-16-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level5syndrome View Post
Hey morello, this season is the worst of the worst in 4 years of League. How do you feel? Personally I couldn't be any more disappointed as a player.
I'm happy with vision, I like the support changes direction, but more work to be done on gold and tuning.

Overall, the issue I think remains is tuning and balance, and gold items themselves. Wriggle's needs a bit of work. I like it overall because it gets us closer to a world that's a better game at a cost of temporary disruption.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingoFondue

Member

12-16-2013

Name:  morelllllo.jpg
Views: 3037
Size:  150.5 KB


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm happy with vision, I like the support changes direction, but more work to be done on gold and tuning.

Overall, the issue I think remains is tuning and balance, and gold items themselves. Wriggle's needs a bit of work. I like it overall because it gets us closer to a world that's a better game at a cost of temporary disruption.
Could you be a bit more specific on what tuning you think needs to be done for support? As someone who ends up playing a lot of support because I don't like fighting over roles, this preseason is the first time I haven't felt like a marginalized wardbot. I'm hoping you're not planning on tuning it further down than already was done with the initial Targon changes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Ezreal

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm happy with vision, I like the support changes direction, but more work to be done on gold and tuning.

Overall, the issue I think remains is tuning and balance, and gold items themselves. Wriggle's needs a bit of work. I like it overall because it gets us closer to a world that's a better game at a cost of temporary disruption.
Since you are here, what do you think of the Riven QQ? I think it's outrageous and I think a Rioters voice would be appreciated. Do you think she needs work on or she is in a good state?

Also will you accept the friend request I sent you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

Senior Member

12-16-2013

@Morello you know I'm displeased with you

What about Soraka? I read there are plans in her future (as stated in patch notes) but why isn't anything being done now? Infuse is worse, even with her passive and her ultimate base heal is 150 LOL. Janna's ultimate heal was just buffed by A LOT on PBE, whats the justification for that? Her passive is terrible, not her ultimate. So you need a ton of CC to be able to heal more? You removed Consecration and added her current passive when you could've given her number tweaks, now she's worse and even more useless over all. Also whose idea was it to make Astral Blessing last.... 2.....seconds...?? That's pathetic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNAgent

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Hopefully Riot will use the money to put towards some East Coast servers finally.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Stockings

Member

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'm happy with vision, I like the support changes direction, but more work to be done on gold and tuning.

Overall, the issue I think remains is tuning and balance, and gold items themselves. Wriggle's needs a bit of work. I like it overall because it gets us closer to a world that's a better game at a cost of temporary disruption.
I'm curious as to how a push for more farming, which is the core mechanic behind the current Wriggles, is considered a positive direction for the game to be going in. I could say the same about the support items as well, not to mention the most recent changes in kill rewards and death timers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

12-16-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackulator View Post
Could you be a bit more specific on what tuning you think needs to be done for support? As someone who ends up playing a lot of support because I don't like fighting over roles, this preseason is the first time I haven't felt like a marginalized wardbot. I'm hoping you're not planning on tuning it further down than already was done with the initial Targon changes.
I think the scaling and itemization for traditional supports is a bit weak and myopic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linna Excel

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Wriggle's needs to be put down
Fixed it for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphard

Senior Member

12-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the scaling and itemization for traditional supports is a bit weak and myopic.
Would you ever consider letting each individual player hold more than 1 pink ward? I think it's a little unfair to have JUST 1 pink ward per player. I think it should be the same as the green wards and you get 3 of each O_O. It's not like they last forever, once a enemy sees it, it goes down. :c and sorry if my comment offended u ok???


1234567 ... 12