Hows the idea?

Good 27 30.00%
Wierd 14 15.56%
It works 4 4.44%
It doesn't 45 50.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot Can ahri's q hit 3 times?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jhohn

12-14-2013

Trying to find it, having some trouble...thought it was one of those @morello threads where it pointed out that it works but that it's not something to change. Could be mixing it up though, sorry if it turns out I misremembered it.

Ahri desu

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhohn View Post
Trying to find it, having some trouble...thought it was one of those @morello threads where it pointed out that it works but that it's not something to change. Could be mixing it up though, sorry if it turns out I misremembered it.
ahh okay. There is nothing that proves u wrong. So it could be right and true. And I would be glad to try this later when I play

Best Ahri Earth

12-14-2013

Riot hates Ahri.

Ahri desu

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru Pikachu View Post
you have ahri in your name yet you don't even know how the fk the champ works.
I never tried to use the riskiest way possible to see if it will work or not. And when i came up with this idea, I was playing with this account. Just reached 12 to get flash to try it. Still not yet tried.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru Pikachu View Post
you have ahri in your name yet you don't even know how the fk the champ works.
You have Pikachu in your name and your avi is two Pichus.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-14-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

No, in our game engine a missile will only strike a target once (Orb of Deception is actually two missiles, one on the way out, one on the return).

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
No, in our game engine a missile will only strike a target once (Orb of Deception is actually two missiles, one on the way out, one on the return).
I wish this would actually work :[
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8sbk0Qzz70

Auryiel

12-14-2013

Could you maybe explain why her Q doesn't come back while in Zhonya stasis?

LupusNox

12-14-2013

Idk cause I've never tried, but im sure that you could have it hit the same target numerous times (more than 3 or 4 even) with teamwork from both sides.

example; you throw out Q which passes over the target for magic damage (1), then returns over them for true damage (2). You then flash over the ball and Ali headbutts you in that same direction, causing the ball to return over the target (3). Thresh then lanterns you at a 45 degree angle back in the opposite direction and you use ult dashes to cause the ball to return at an angle that it hits the target (4). Blitz then pulls you father from the target and poppy pushes you even father away. You then teleport to the side that the ball is traveling from, causing the ball to turn around and pass over the target again for a 5th time.

Thats a much as I can think of, but I'd guess that at least 4 would be possible with good mechanics and some luck, and 5 would be possible if your a god.

Kuru Pikachu

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
You have Pikachu in your name and your avi is two Pichus.
kuru pichu was permabanned for posting images of chinese people cooking dogs.

someone explain how that's against the summoners code.