@Riot, about Yasuo Ultimate, let's talk.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surakai

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredge Mammus View Post
Well that's kind of rude m8.
^ overly sensitive liberal POS.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-14-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittrock View Post
Hey CertainT! I've played a few Yasuo games, I generally like him (even though I'm terrible at him, he seems very challenging)

Two things I didnt like. First, the fact that his Q is on auto-smartcast, but the third Q isn't, is very, VERY jarring. With such a quick cast, in team fight situations, you want it to always be smartcast or dumbcast in my opinion. I don't know why you'd ever want half and half...Just seems like an odd choice.

Second, his Q while dashing doesn't seem to work smoothly or consistently. I'd probably have to be in a room with you to aptly describe to you how so in perfect detail, but it goes something along the lines of: there's a lack of clarity as to if you've integrated your E during your dash - AKA if you've pressed it at the right time, since it regardless only slashes at the end.
As to point 1, change your Q to smartcast -- the Q is auto-smartcast. The Q3 whirlwind obeys your settings preferences.

As to point 2, I agree. Did some work on improving his EQ combo's fluidity today. Next patch it should feel a little better.

NVDax

12-14-2013

CertainlyT I freaking love you can't wait to see what you have in store for Garen!

Sad Ambulances

12-14-2013

There is literally nothing in the ult's tooltip that says they need to be airborne.

Niceguydan8

12-14-2013

I personally don't see much wrong with having a champ that won't be as effective without teamwork

Fluidity issues? Sure, i get it. Having Yasuo be really good in knockup comps gives him a really cool niche in my opinion.

UnderworldH4des

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
As to point 1, change your Q to smartcast -- the Q is auto-smartcast. The Q3 whirlwind obeys your settings preferences.

As to point 2, I agree. Did some work on improving his EQ combo's fluidity today. Next patch it should feel a little better.
Do you look like Darius IRL?

That's how I imagine you D;

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Given Yasuo's ult's difficulty to use, you know what it really needs, that would wrap his kit up nicely?

Make his ult crit.

There ya go.

YogSoth0th

12-14-2013

Quote:

Thank you so much. I still think his E's a bit slow, but that combo has felt clunky every time I played him. Having to mash Q the moment you press E and still sometimes not have it work is... blech. Only word I can use to describe how it felt. That fix will make him feel so much better.

Mandaari

12-14-2013

Quote:
As soon as I used his Q it felt weird to me. I really don't see why you wouldn't just have it all obey preferences. First off, if I'm not using smart cast then there's a reason. Don't force me to smart cast if I don't want to. On top of that mixing them just makes it really confusing. IMO you should make them all preference based.

Boo the Hamster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad Ambulances View Post
There is literally nothing in the ult's tooltip that says they need to be airborne.
Are you for real?

Quote:
Last Breath Active: Yasuo blinks to the nearest visible airborne enemy champion to the cursor.
It's right in the first sentence of the description.

12345678 ... 9