Thoughta of Diana's skin?

Good 485 24.30%
Needs Slight alterations 631 31.61%
Should have scratched it and restarted. 880 44.09%
Voters: 1996. You may not vote on this poll

So this Diana Skin..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyrgos

12-14-2013

I think purple has been grossly overused lately.

Maybe swapping the purple for a light-light green perhaps? ANY other color really.

Jinx - eyeshadow, leg, gun, sleeve

Aatrox - purple hues all over (wings in the skin even)

ZAC - purple skin

Kha'Zix - purple

Syndra - purple

Diana - purple skin

Splinterheart

12-14-2013

I'm wondering if the win red hilt and the red hair bandage thingy are the right colours in this skin. I probably wouldn't use read with the blue/Purple clothing. (Although I'm terrible at dressing myself in the right colours, let alone judging other peoples/characters clothing).

Any hint on the colour of her new particles if you know?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-14-2013
9 of 27 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiyamaNoMokou View Post
Dear parrot

I'd kill for diana to not show off the forehead in a skin

any chance we can get her to let her hair down a little and show off that nice moon tattoo she has at the same time?
I personally like the head dress since I feel that she's already had one taken away once and could use a replacement. I think obscuring the brand is ok if there's some similar form or symbol there to take it's place. Not sure if the current head dress is doing that. I'll have to evaluate.

Sorioku

12-14-2013

I like the Lunar Revel theme of the skin. I don't want it to be too armory and take out the grace.

Ionic Shiv

12-14-2013

Skin looks "meh" at best right now..

However, with the new particles they'll be adding and a few tweaks here and there I could see it going somewhere.. MAYBE.

Banana Bomber

12-14-2013

So question, is there going to be any rioters looking into the bug discussion forum about the state that the client is in for multiple people

Zordrath

12-14-2013

Thanks for the comments parrot, it's great to hear you're open to feedback

I agree that the drapery on her chest has a pretty cool shape, but with the exposed breasts it does create the impression that it's only there to... prop them up, so to speak. Some sort of undergarment or even a bit more midsection armor like you suggested could really help here.

I'm a fan of her white hair, but for this skin it might be appropriate to change it. After all in her original skin it serves as a contrast to her dark armor, whereas here it's a contrast to the light clothing. With the white the skin might feel too light and floaty overall. Lighter skin would definitely be appreciated though! As would a bit more armor

Adagio Dazzling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2013

aww only 3 lunar skins? i demand 4 more!

FujiyamaNoMokou

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I personally like the head dress since I feel that she's already had one taken away once and could use a replacement. I think obscuring the brand is ok if there's some similar form or symbol there to take it's place. Not sure if the current head dress is doing that. I'll have to evaluate.
True

I've just never been a fan of her hairstyle being pushed back
something just seems off about it in game while in the splash arts looking fine, I was a little disappointed with the valk diana skin not having that windswept look

I need this man, I need a reason to like the whole set of leona/diana/quinn

Eyrgos

12-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Quinn might be a side project for me in the future, but she's simply just not on the radar. We have some really pressing priorities.

I like the ideas you're suggesting about the armor. I think they're doable.
Thank you so much for even the slightest consideration... I love you for this (I love you for conceiving of Quinn in the first place). I would really hope you'd please keep this in the back of your mind to do as a little side-task for us Quinn-fans!!! Surely for the ones who felt a bit letdown by the rush.

I bet you could do some really nice things for her in a flash and I know you'd make these 500 people happy:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3481674

I especially, being her biggest fan (honestly, that's the only reason I'm so hard-pressed about her--I love her & am utterly indebted to you for her design, I hope you always remember this).

On-Topic: what do you think about the excess use of the color purple as of late? Do you think you'd consider changing that color on this Diana skin?