Lets have a Leona thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mistletoe Lux

12-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoClad View Post
Credit to IronStylus for the work on Leona as she is the only champion in all of League of Legends that I have never felt compelled to purchase a skin for. I know this goes against the business model of profit somewhere in the capitalistic system, but the IronParrot visually designed Leona so well that I do not see the need to change the look in the slightest. She doesn't look trashy and yet still has that certain appeal, an aura of elegance that still shows she is more than capable of bringing the hurt when its needed.

So UBER credits to you IronStylus for a champ design that speaks for itself.
He proved to the world a female can be both stunning in terms of looks and tankyness. I honestly feel like Leona wouldn't be as hot without armour... comparitive to other females at least.

She can have the most agile frame, be flexible on the battlefield, AND be a tank at the same time. That's pretty impressive design choices.

altayruu

12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Still feeling inspired by Frozen and remembering why I love the Disney animation stylings. Here's an analog nightcap
Idina (Elsa) killed it in that movie.

And that scene, where she builds that palace out of ice. My god i don't want to know how many man hours that took...

Linna Excel

12-12-2013

Quote:
Still feeling inspired by Frozen and remembering why I love the Disney animation stylings. Here's an analog nightcap

Attachment 853648
Yeah. I watched beauty in the beast the other night and it still looks wonderful (and has an old school disney feel to it as well). I just wish Disney would still remember to make (good) 2d animated movies... and not just the direct to video stuff. 3D animation is great, but 2D still has a place.

IMO that's probably why Miyazaki's films probably started getting more popular over here. Disney dropped the ball and there's Miyazaki producing great 2d films over in Japan.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-12-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Omg.. I almost forgot Badministrator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32-jK_UKmU

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2013

Quote:
Omg.. I almost forgot Badministrator!

[turley]R32-jK_UKmU[/turley]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32-jK_UKmU
Badministrator do alot of awesome stuff.

The FireWater

12-12-2013

I like Leona.
I hate the Sun.
I like Diana.
I love the nighttime and the moon.
I play Leona alot as support.
I have other champs I prefer more for mid or jungle over diana.

Please, give us a Lunari Leona skin so I can enjoy the awesomeness of female support leona tank cc monstrosity, AND embrace the night!

KiteAzure

12-12-2013

nice song iron

Dipilodorkus

12-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FireWater View Post
I like Leona.
I hate the Sun.
I like Diana.
I love the nighttime and the moon.
I play Leona alot as support.
I have other champs I prefer more for mid or jungle over diana.

Please, give us a Lunari Leona skin so I can enjoy the awesomeness of female support leona tank cc monstrosity, AND embrace the night!
Eclipse leona. Do want

Battleship Kongo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2013

Ironstylus as a fan of armored ladies what is your opinion of Monster Hunter armorsets?
Specifically Rathalos X, Nargacuga X, and Black Belt X?

TutorialGames

12-13-2013

Quote:
I will be watching ಠ_ಠ
Parrot pls:
There's a bug I just found where Leona spawns on the blue side. Everyone knows the sun rises in the East.