Old St. Zilean Limited Edition Skin on Sale Now

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jasonoliver

Senior Business Development Manager

12-23-2009
1 of 6 Riot Posts

This special limited edition Zilean skin will only be available in the store now through Sunday, December 27th. This rare skin features the Chronokeeper in full Snowdown Showdown garb, and finds his clock and gears replaced by seasonal elements and a festive suit. Head to the Skins tab in the Store to purchase this exclusive skin now!

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

shalmack

12-23-2009

sexy

GrandmasApplePie

12-23-2009

I only play Zilean, and I was going to buy his skin, until I saw the 920(I think this was the price) RP cost :'(

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryden7 View Post
I only play Zilean, and I was going to buy his skin, until I saw the 920(I think this was the price) RP cost :'(
Ouch. A little too expensive for my tastes, considering I haven't played Zilean since he got nerfed during the beta (no more 0 cd spells and unlimited mana from Tear).

Also, I'm confused about how this limited edition skin compares to the other skins that are only available during a set time. Will they be available next year during the set time and this won't or what? I sent a question off to Riot Support, but they never got back to me :'(

So what makes this so Limited Edition and special? Also, is it REALLY worth 900+ RP? Seems fairly expensive for what it is. I could see 500 or maybe 700ish, but oh well.

Armored

12-23-2009

You will be able to use the skins all year round. Once you buy them they are yours to use when ever you please.

Ak47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

975 RP what the hell is going on!?!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-23-2009

I love it! As far as I recall, the others will be back, but the limited editions will not be and have a much smaller window.

Wapples

12-23-2009

Tristana skin....

When

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapples View Post
Tristana skin....

When
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We will also be releasing 2 limited edition skins which will only be available during the following periods:
  • Old St. Zilean (only available from 12/23-12/27)
  • Earnest Elf Tristana (only available from 12/31-1/3)
Then

Wapples

12-23-2009

Thank you

12345 ... 9