@RiotSchmick Hi, I'm back!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2013

Hey Schmick, didn't get a chance to say goodbye when I took a break from League for a few months and I'm not sure where else to put this, but I'm back finally. Looking forward to some more ARAMs if you're still around.

Since it's not fair that I don't address GD with this post, here's a question: What's the current state of Ahri and Syndra? They considered good, bad, sleeper OP or something else?

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

12-09-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakyoin Noriaki View Post
Hey Schmick, didn't get a chance to say goodbye when I took a break from League for a few months and I'm not sure where else to put this, but I'm back finally. Looking forward to some more ARAMs if you're still around.

Since it's not fair that I don't address GD with this post, here's a question: What's the current state of Ahri and Syndra? They considered good, bad, sleeper OP or something else?
Welcome back! I'll throw you an invite.

Sephrinx

12-09-2013

Don't forget my invite that you promised me in sweet solemn whispers during midnights twilight.

Azurada

12-09-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhaGRRXDfEA

(forgot how to embed)