Here is how i would rework fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rossingol

12-08-2013

Fiora's main weapon, the Rapier, is a highly accurate weapon focused on quick, precise strikes to deal maximum damage.

In many of Fiora's splash arts, she has an un-utilized Main Gauche; a weapon commonly used as a 'parrying/disarming dagger' in fictional works. To add more flavour to this unused weapon, it's been enchanted with the magical property to redirect spells.

Fiora's title is the Grand Duelist. You do not duel beasts or minions, you duel fellow champions.

Passive: True Thrust
Every 10th/9th/8th auto attack landed on an enemy champion is a guaranteed critical strike.

----

Q: Dancing Blades

First Activation: Fiora teleports towards an indicated location. If a target is available at her end point she stabs them quickly with her rapier. Prioritizes champions.

Second Activation: For 5 seconds, she may cast Q again at 50/40/30/20/10% of the original mana cost. She throws out her main gauche doing 50% of the original damage and teleports behind the target if the weapon hits.

The range is the same as her current Q, but it is no longer a targeted ability. Leveling up this skill decreases CD and increases damage and mana cost.

----

W Vorpality

Fiora's master strokes unnerve her opponents while she is emboldened.

Upon activation, Fiora gains 5/10/15/20/25% lifesteal for the next 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. This heal amount is halved when attacking minions. Successful attacks against champions can increase the duration of this spell by .5 seconds, to a cap of 4 additional seconds.

----

E: Grand Duelist

Passive Effect: Every 26/22/18/14/10 seconds, gain a stack of Grand Duelist. Grand Duelist parries and reflects 1 AA along with all associated on-hit effects from an enemy champion. (Riven's passive, Jax's empower, Jax's passive on ult, red buff,etc). Cooldown is decreased by 1 second for every auto-attack Fiora lands on an enemy champion.

Active Effect: (Cooldown is 20/17.5/15/12.5/10 seconds) Parry and reflect one auto attack and all associated on-hit effects or 1 targeted skill back at the enemy.(DFG, Annie's Q, Kha'zix's Q = Yes, Kha'zix W, Annie W, Diana Q = no). Fiora loses the passive effect of Grand Duelist while this skill is on cooldown.

Fiora utilizes her Main Gauche for the active effect and her Rapier for its passive effect.

----

R: Climax Cadenza

Fiora throws her Main Gauche outward as a straight skill shot. If it connects with an enemy champion, she teleports towards them, becoming untargetable. She rains down 5/6/7 blows from all angles for the next 1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds in an area of effect around the original target. Each blow is treated as an AoE auto attack and can proc the effects of crit and on hit effects.

Rizaac

12-08-2013

Aw yiss. Seems cool. Does the passive decay? Also, I like how the Q is now an escape and the Ult requires aiming.

What is a Name

12-08-2013

I like your ideas but she doesn't need a rework. She hasn't really needed one since late season 2 now that we have better items for her and how the meta has evolved (hydra is good, LW is good)

AbyssalDepth

12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossingol View Post
Fiora's main weapon, the Rapier, is a highly accurate weapon focused on quick, precise strikes to deal maximum damage.

In many of Fiora's splash arts, she has an un-utilized Main Gauche; a weapon commonly used as a 'parrying/disarming dagger' in fictional works. To add more flavour to this unused weapon, it's been enchanted with the magical property to redirect spells.

Fiora's title is the Grand Duelist. You do not duel beasts or minions, you duel fellow champions.

Passive: True Thrust
Every 10th/9th/8th auto attack landed on an enemy champion is a guaranteed critical strike.

----

Q: Dancing Blades

First Activation: Fiora teleports towards an indicated location. If a target is available at her end point she stabs them quickly with her rapier. Prioritizes champions.

Second Activation: For 5 seconds, she may cast Q again at 50/40/30/20/10% of the original mana cost. She throws out her main gauche doing 50% of the original damage and teleports behind the target if the weapon hits.

The range is the same as her current Q, but it is no longer a targeted ability. Leveling up this skill decreases CD and increases damage and mana cost.

----

W Vorpality

Fiora's master strokes unnerve her opponents while she is emboldened.

Upon activation, Fiora gains 5/10/15/20/25% lifesteal for the next 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. This heal amount is halved when attacking minions. Successful attacks against champions can increase the duration of this spell by .5 seconds, to a cap of 4 additional seconds.

----

E: Grand Duelist

[I]Passive Effect: Every 26/22/18/14/10 seconds, gain a stack of Grand Duelist. Grand Duelist parries and reflects 1 AA along with all associated on-hit effects from an enemy champion. (Riven's passive, Jax's empower, Jax's passive on ult, red buff,etc). Cooldown is decreased by 1 second for every auto-attack Fiora lands on an enemy champion.

R: Climax Cadenza

Fiora throws her Main Gauche outward as a straight skill shot. If it connects with an enemy champion, she teleports towards them, becoming untargetable. She rains down 5/6/7 blows from all angles for the next 1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds in an area of effect around the original target. Each blow is treated as an AoE auto attack and can proc the effects of crit and on hit effects.
no
pre-nerf kassadin tier

KingKazuma2

12-08-2013

Seems a little strong... She needs one or two of those tuned down.

Toru Itai

12-08-2013

can this fiora wait a minute then block the next 6 auto attacks? (grand dualist)

Thairn

12-08-2013

She's unused because she has no hard CC, no high burst, in melee range, who needs summoners to kill. Though I love your ideas, and I'd love to see her use that Gauche in game somehow. Very fun looking champion design, though the passive effect of her E is a bit of overkill, and her current parry is good because it grants her flat AD.

Also, change her passive from surefire crits to something else. May I offer building flat armor pen per attack? (1 per attack up 6 at level one, and 5 up to 30 at level 18?)

Turtle vs Beaver

12-08-2013

wow just no no no no

teeler swagging

12-08-2013

This screams subtlety rogue from WoW

Rossingol

12-08-2013

Yeah it might be overtuned. I made her ult stronger, so in exchange I gave it more counterplay

And no, you can only have 1 stack of Grand Duelist. But you can block a maximum of 2 attacks if you use the passive then activate its active right after.

The passive decays after 8/9/10 seconds. But it might be better for it to be scaling flat armor pen to make her dueling better. The reason why I decided to give her that guaranteed crit temporarily is so she has windows of power, giving more ability to counterplay (a la a Riot Designer).

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeler swagging View Post
This screams subtlety rogue from WoW
I've never played WoW, but I did play thief when I played GW2. Might have something to do with it. The reason why there are so many teleports is because I noticed she already teleports during her ult, and I wanted to make her Main Gauche more interesting since it's a nonfactor atm.