School for New Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lootsweeper

11-27-2010

i really wish i could get a red post so more people would look at this

sSethia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

IGN: sSethia

I'd like to have a "class" in about 8 hours if you are free. Sometime after that, as I'm going to sleep tomorrow. Hope it'll be a success. I use Shaco as my main character, and I'm having a bit of trouble.

hohums

Software Engineer

11-27-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Great stuff Lootsweeper!!!

I remember when I used to teach new players how to play. That was back when we had like 20,000 beta testers. Of course there are many of players now who can do a lot better job then I can these days.

Agent713

11-28-2010

Hey Lootsweeper!
I just joined about one week ago and I would really enjoy some help. I like using mages a lot or people that basically use AP and mana for the attacks. I usually play Fiddlesticks or Veigar, sometimes Ashe. So if you could have a "class" with me that would be great! Just reply back to me with a time that works with you.
Thanks!
~Agent713

Lootsweeper

11-28-2010

dang, i love you devs, i post asking for a red post and voila 3 hrs later there one is. Lol made my day

Capiloco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2010

Hey Loot, I started playing a few weeks ago and I'm currently level 18- I'm playing w/ shaco (after testing out nunu, ryze, warwick lol)- I mainly play 3v3s b/c 5v5 seems so intimidating to me

Anyway, I'd like to take part in this new player school- maybe get some help with my item build, good decision making etc (I die a lot most games).

Lootsweeper

11-29-2010

bump

Primative

11-30-2010

Hey Loot, im new and would like a hand. I was wondering what your normal times are that you like to give your lessons? Im going to add you after I make this post.

Larias

Adjudicator

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Great stuff Lootsweeper!!!

I remember when I used to teach new players how to play. That was back when we had like 20,000 beta testers. Of course there are many of players now who can do a lot better job then I can these days.
I remember when I taught you how to play!

;p

Lootsweeper

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
I remember when I taught you how to play!

;p
ooohhhh..... HAHAHA