@Riot - Jungling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YO FAT MAMA

11-27-2010

Agreed

NinjaBeaver

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Even if they don't show the creep counts for jungled creeps, an experienced player can have a rough idea of the time it takes a specific jungler to get 14-15 cs.
That is only one of the problems. The other is knowing the route the jungler takes, not only the time.

Zionyx

11-27-2010

Agreed.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBeaver View Post
1) Who says I'm not? I think its wrong that I'm able to do this. Ethics FTW.

2) I suggest you take a reading comprehension class if you can't answer your second question.
So they spent THAT much time countering you... rammus being MIA at all times? You said he could powerball from 2 routes... regardless of this... my point still holds true. If he's OUT OF LANE. Leave IMMEDIATELY unless your team comes.

and in response to #1) If you're given a tool and don't want to use it... I call that idiocy not ethics. Wrong implies you're cheating. Since its in the game as a mechanic, its not cheating by any standard conventions, if you consider it cheating that's your fault because the no "league" or any tourny in the existence of LoL has considered it illegal play... therefore that's your fault for "I WANNA KEEP MA PRIDEEEE I"M TOO GOOD FOR THIS"

Btw. I find it sad you're being upvoted so much... I have suspicion the only reason is your fallacious call to authority.

Jungling is already at the point where Riot wants to nerf its benefits/impact on the game... honestly... do you think jungling is dangerous enough to counterbalance the benefits? Answer that please.

FeralPony

Live Balance Designer

11-27-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I'll ask around about this for you guys.

Crs Voyboy

11-27-2010

Cool.

She lookd lvl 18

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

so remove skill from the game? Only skilled players do this. It seperates good players from bad

UdyrIsAWESOME

11-27-2010

For the love of god, I hope this comes true..

JumpingFreak

11-27-2010

I agree, even though noone in my ELO uses this as a tactic.

Elucido

11-27-2010

ah curses... the nice guy in me admits that such grants an incredible advantage to counter jungling, yet the gamer in me abuses it to do that very thing...