Play with riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldmanj

12-06-2013

doth have been added

Riot Nightblue

Environment Artist

12-06-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Thanks guys! GD is probably the most active forum I've tried to participate in very lively.

Best Brand NA

12-06-2013

i want to play with a Riot 2.

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Nightblue View Post
Thanks guys! GD is probably the most active forum I've tried to participate in very lively.
Then why wont a Rioter talk about

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post43586542

Skiren

12-07-2013

@Nightblue
Can I add you too? I thought about just adding you in game and letting you refuse or accept, but actually asking is the nicer way ;P

SyndicateHD

12-07-2013

@Riot Nightblue may i add you to? i'm bronze, so if you can put up with me i would love to play some games with ya

Draco2456

12-08-2013

B][/B] first, i would like to begin that heimer for me was one of my favorite champs, but not for the reasons people think. i never played him mid surprisingly, what i loved is he was one of those mary few who can take on a good deal of roles successfully. i understand people dislike of his mid laning on old hiem, and thought this predates me, i know he went thru many reworks over his long illustrious life. the mane thing i will state is early or pre 3.14 patch heim wasn't under-powered at least, but maby a bit over powered. now its complete reverse, but not cause of the things that annoyed people. what they took away was the breaking meta part of hiem that made him versatile and fun for me. lets look at old heim stats, and then ill explain each ones pros/cons/and what it needs

1. hiems turrets, thought not exact stats, would on each hit reduced an enemy's armor/magic resist buy 1 per each it. this was slow and not to effective, but allowed them to help in a support function by weekening the enemy adc/tank support with out taking kills, cause you didnt need lots of ap to make them do some damage and assist big time. this is something that needs to be brought back, but in a reworked and manage able fashion, such as a flat armor/ magic resist killing that goes by level of hiem and works in chunks kinda like black cleaver but for both armor and magic res. secound idea would be a passive burn/bleed affect of some sorts that negates some healing from adc and support.

2. heims turrets when reaching max level would be granted a splash damage affect. this, although it has the potential for being to powerful, if modified right, and with possible over all Nerf to ap damage of turrets, would allow for roles as jungle and top more easily, and give him more farm power or, most importantly, more team fight power over all. his turrets don't need much over all damage, there more useful as assisting mechanisms that help secure kills for hiem and those around him, allowing hiem to support quite nicely and defend lane if ADC backs. my suggestion would be to bring this back but in limited capacity, like every so many shots, or lower overall damage thresh hold of turrets thru ap scaling or base damage, thought not both, cause they need some damage.

3. hiems turrets, when ulted, would provide a slowing affect that helps greatly for ganks if jungle and assist in team fights or support role. for this, i would keep the ult as is, but provide a strong er slow on turret when its placed so its more noticeable if present,and if not create a slow affect. im not quite sure on this. to counter overpowering, make it a on hit slow that can't affect the same champion twice or only every so many shots, procing on first use and then so many there after as follows, to allow some resistance to it.

4. hiemerdingers turrets would be place able anywhere, allowing them to counter ganks possibly, and provide avenues for recalling if soloing a lane or creating gank possibilities with team work. this was one of his greatest assets with his turrets, as it allowed the following: if support, could place turrets away from minion waves in tri bush or out side river bush to allow sight, some resistance to ganks as it would draw agro and if ulted slow, and allow clever positioning to create combos or unique strategies. this needs to come back, but in trade, limit turrets back to 2 in number or as with other moves, reduce over all basic dam/ or/ ap scaling with turrets to create more even playing field. this would bring hiemer back into his player made role of being able to fill in most lane roles and with work even jungling. this above all was the most important thing that was taken away when the reworked his turrets, forcing him to only be viable mid, unable to hold lane when recalling as they shut down, and making gank control/ganking all but gone. this could easily be reworked to make it more viable and not overpowered if time was spent, many of the ideas i presented earlier would help with this.

finaly, thought i do aprove of his ult to some extent, as a further note, when it affected abilities, athought in reduced capacity, across the board, it provided more power and utility then in its current state. because of reduction and modification to heimerdinger passive and missles, which lost there auto lock capabilities, changing the eb and flow of his ult to work better with good cd reduction, which, if in a tanky/support role, would be more used then flat ap/magic pen. so an ult that could be used over more then one move in a sertain amount of time, even with over all reduced buff/ affects, it would allow more use more offten then with its current form.

to rap this up, over all, adding a slow for a silence and creating faster animation and use speed with hiemerdinger grenade was a very good choice, and missiles that work much like nidalees spear with exceptions is also very controllable but also good, as it creates good balance with his power output. mane issues as stated was with his turrets and hit ult, but his ult to less capacity. i cant expect riot to change him back, and i really wouldn't want them to. he is more usable in the most part and make it more fair and even for his lane opponents should he take on a ap top/mid/or support role. but because of his changes to turrets, they are now basically useless with reduced health, stats and abilities, making a laser and 3 of them really not matter at all. numbers don't make for better choices, one to two big voidlings work fine for malzahar, and one good, well placed sapling works for maokai. so why should two well placed, well thought out turrets for hiemerdinger?

please, if anyone can talk to riot for me, i am not hating on new hiem, im not yelling "BRING BACK OLD HIEM!" im simply wishing riot to break its habit of forcing metas and roles down are throtes and allow us to take your works of art and our imagination and skill and create a changing dynamic within the game, allowing people with time, patience and some skill to create a ever changing flow with champion roles and placement. don't fix what isn't broken. just tweak it.

take a que from those who love your game and creations, and this guy.lol. long live LOL
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...merdinger&sm=1