Riot responds to the LCS Streaming policy!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SloaneWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2013

Name:  celebrate-fire-works-pretty.jpg
Views: 1625
Size:  196.7 KB

TwistedPumpkin44

12-06-2013

You posting that on Reddit made this a bitter-sweet victory Riot.

Battleship Kongo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2013

The sad part is they announce it on Reddit.

SIlentShadow1991

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Nightblue View Post
"intense internal discussion" is kind of an understatement As a newb here I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was an honestly eye-opening experience.
OmG a red response. It sure sounds like it. I understand why you would force a red gag on this, but you guys could have posted on the 100 page forum saying "we are aware of the communities out cries and are having intense communications on this" or something to that effect instead of making GD look like a bunch of black sheep.

DarkSky48

12-06-2013

GGWP Riot

Faith in company = RESTORED

SIlentShadow1991

12-06-2013

Bumping back to the front page.

Riot Nightblue

Environment Artist

12-06-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlentShadow1991 View Post
OmG a red response. It sure sounds like it. I understand why you would force a red gag on this, but you guys could have posted on the 100 page forum saying "we are aware of the communities out cries and are having intense communications on this" or something to that effect instead of making GD look like a bunch of black sheep.
There was no "forced red gag" though - more like it's not easy to make any meaningful posts when heated discussions were going on. There are a lot of passionate gamers here, and I am probably just as relieved, if not more, to see the response as you are

Happy Firetrucks

12-06-2013

Just set up a method to promote while not being a sponsor through the glory of semantics.

KevinGregg

12-06-2013

Quote:
There was no "forced red gag" though - more like it's not easy to make any meaningful posts when heated discussions were going on. There are a lot of passionate gamers here, and I am probably just as relieved, if not more, to see the response as you are
You arent the popular streamer nightblue3 are you?

SIlentShadow1991

12-06-2013

Quote:
I can understand it is hard to make a response. But it was odd to see a thread with 100 pages see no responses or anything, and then see a post about supports get a response in 5 seconds.

There also was a jungle thread, about people expressing concerns about the new jungle that is about 70+ pages that has no red response.