If Riot Is So Intent On Wanking Their "Invisible Power" Bull****

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

12-06-2013

Eve is fine.

41noob

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Sorry, doesn't work. For her to deal any damage to you she has to be visible.

/10 (The number's invisible, but guess)
why haven't you guys reworked her then?

her passive makes her extremely broken, and without her passive she's completely useless.

she'll never be balanced, it's either one of these.

Cant Blind This

12-06-2013

Quote:
Yup. Sunfire Cape on Rengar is bull****. I think we're going to make that item "max 0 per player."
phreak took the terran bait

alert our lord duckin so he may come down to the land of the mortals

BattleCrewser

12-06-2013

Quote:
Yup. Sunfire Cape on Rengar is bull****. I think we're going to make that item "max 0 per player."
Am I the only one who noticed a challenger badge under Phreaks name? Or am i just the only one who didnt know phreak hit challenger?

Kuru Pichu

12-06-2013

Quote:
So, I know you're being serious here, so I'll give you a serious response.

In 3.13, you spent 125 gold for somewhere between 0 and 3 minutes of "I can see Evelynn if she moves through here."

In 3.14, you spend 100 gold for somewhere between 0 and infinity of "I can see Evelynn if she moves through here."

Secondarily, you get about 5 seconds to push her away from that pink ward that she tried to kill (assuming she finds it), which sometimes also comes into play (sometimes doesn't).

Judging by the fact that Evelynn isn't a first-pick-or-ban jungler in competitive play, and her win rate not really going anywhere on the live servers, these numbers tend to pan out.
Better question, why the **** can't I rocket jump over skillshots.

It's 2014 and I still can't play ap trist because every cc in the game hard counters her.

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2013

Quote:

In 3.13, you spent 125 gold for somewhere between 0 and 3 minutes of "I can see Evelynn if she moves through here but she doesn't know that I see her."

In 3.14, you spend 100 gold for somewhere between 0 and infinity of "I can see Evelynn if she moves through here but on, but she knows if I do, and can easily remove it with 0 investment."

Secondarily, you get about 5 seconds to push her away from that pink ward that she tried to kill (assuming she finds it), which sometimes also comes into play (sometimes doesn't).

Judging by the fact that Evelynn isn't a first-pick-or-ban jungler in competitive play, and her win rate not really going anywhere on the live servers, these numbers tend to pan out.
I don't really have an opinion on Eve's state of balance, but you are trying to use a numerical argument to compare things that have enormous differences outside of straight numbers.

CommandShockwave

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41noob View Post
why haven't you guys reworked her then?

her passive makes her extremely broken, and without her passive she's completely useless.

she'll never be balanced, it's either one of these.
Hahahaha, you're so new it hurts lmfao!

'rework eve' he says, LOL!

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru Pichu View Post
Better question, why the **** can't I rocket jump over skillshots.

It's 2014 and I still can't play ap trist because every cc in the game hard counters her.
Every CC in the game hard counters everybody, except maybe GP, Olaf, and Irelia.

Supersquid

12-06-2013

Quote:

Evelynn is a high priority jungler in OGN.

CrimsonCzar

12-06-2013

Quote:

In 3.13, you spent 125 gold for somewhere between 0 and 3 minutes of "I can see Evelynn if she moves through here."

In 3.14, you spend 100 gold for somewhere between 0 and infinity of "I can see Evelynn if she moves through here."

Ok seems like a fair answer. So from the numbers you have access to, her placement overall hasn't moved dramatically one way or another since 3.14?

1234567 ... 8