Remember that Yordle Jungler Riot said would come out this year?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Besh

12-04-2013

Damn. Would've liked to see this concept come to life.

gulgolet2000

12-04-2013

(I hope that we will get a yordle this year, but..) If we don't get much yordles this year, can we at least get some of our veteran yordles in the League updated? (Visually and Gameplay-wise) But you don't have to listen to me.. JUST GIVE US NEW YORDLES (If you can), please.

Yours, a Yordle Lover.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

12-05-2013
8 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Ah, is that where Kha'zix learned it? All of this time, I just assumed it was from gnawing off Rengar's eye.

Poison is a coward's weapon.

P.S. I know what you do with those unused Shrooms at the end of each match...
Apparently not, since, like Rengar, you require significant cooldowns and level 6 to briefly turn invisible. Obviously significantly inferior to Teemo's stealth, which is infinite and only accessed by standing one's ground.

And speaking of cowardice, you clearly don't understand tactical play. Just because Teemo outsmarts everyone into fighting in his pre-planned minefield, it doesn't make him a coward. Unfortunately for Kha'Zix fans, we don't seem to have that same situation. I believe one of the evolutions allows him to stealth a third time and take reduced damage while running with his tail between his legs? How shameful for a self-titled predator.

Vovix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearEDGE View Post
How about a Yordle Thief, Juggler, or Knight. These are about the only Yordles we don't have.
We have poppy. She's essentially a knight.

Maximum Chogath

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Apparently not, since, like Rengar, you require significant cooldowns and level 6 to briefly turn invisible. Obviously significantly inferior to Teemo's stealth, which is infinite and only accessed by standing one's ground.

And speaking of cowardice, you clearly don't understand tactical play. Just because Teemo outsmarts everyone into fighting in his pre-planned minefield, it doesn't make him a coward. Unfortunately for Kha'Zix fans, we don't seem to have that same situation. I believe one of the evolutions allows him to stealth a third time and take reduced damage while running with his tail between his legs? How shameful for a self-titled predator.

Oh snap. Showdown between Xelnath and Phreak on the new map anyone? Teemo vs Khazix.

Calderweiss

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post

teemo is no coward because he is satan
we still hate him though
I believe that teemo spends a lot of his time running.
Also, if you don't take damage, you don't die. Retreting can also be tactical you deluded teemo lover

MobiIe Ward

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomikRoot View Post
Oh snap. Showdown between Xelnath and Phreak on the new map anyone? Teemo vs Khazix.
That would actually be a pretty fun to watch publicity stunt.

nosafterburn

12-05-2013

Where is my Lucha-Libre themed Yordle? Where?!

Maximum Chogath

12-05-2013

Quote:
@Phreak, @Xelnath, Pls?

Tortferngatr

12-05-2013

Quote:
@Phreak, @Xelnath, Pls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
no thank you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4Nq2wioT4
i want my pirate yordle

dammit ninjas get 4 champs and pirates only get 2 actual pirate champs, rito buff pirate count with a pirate yordle plz
This more, plz.