League of Legends has won Gamespy Gamer's Choice PC Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nipple

12-22-2009

I love you so much Riot. Despite whether you win or not You'll always still have my love. :P

Adobe Air

12-22-2009

LoL ftw

maxifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

I like how we're basically tricked into believing we'll get the skin if LoL wins any of the three, but when it wins one, then things change so it has to win all 3 for us to get the skin.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxifer View Post
I like how we're basically tricked into believing we'll get the skin if LoL wins any of the three, but when it wins one, then things change so it has to win all 3 for us to get the skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
As you may know, League of Legends has been nominated for 3 Gamer's Choice awards. We're so excited that, if we win any two of these Gamer's Choice awards, we will give everyone in League of Legends a skin to celebrate.

WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS? My god, he said if we win any two of the Gamers Choice awards...and then changed it to any two! 110!!0!1! Alert the media!

maxifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS? My god, he said if we win any two of the Gamers Choice awards...and then changed it to any two! 110!!0!1! Alert the media!
Note that I said basically. You can use hyperbole, great. I'm just saying what it felt like - I love this game and Pendragon and the rest do a great job imo. It's not like I was freaking out or going to quit over it, I was just stating what it felt like, calm down.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxifer View Post
Note that I said basically. You can use hyperbole, great. I'm just saying what it felt like - I love this game and Pendragon and the rest do a great job imo. It's not like I was freaking out or going to quit over it, I was just stating what it felt like, calm down.
Then explain how you feel tricked when the terms were clearly spelled out. Do you feel tricked when you order a drink, and you get what you order?

hohums

Software Engineer

12-22-2009
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyonicHero View Post
go ahead and enjoy the X-mas break. =p
Yarn, I think I'm going to sleep all through X-mas However I'll try to enjoy a little bit of it just for you PsyonicHero. NO PROMISES!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Yarn, I think I'm going to sleep all through X-mas However I'll try to enjoy a little bit of it just for you PsyonicHero. NO PROMISES!
You guys deserve it! Extra waffles for everyone!

Elvenrix

12-23-2009

Congratulations!
LoL will for sure win the other award too.

Rimxo

12-23-2009

+1 in the two postulations of League of Legends

Good Luck in the polls ^^