Remember that Yordle Jungler Riot said would come out this year?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HubenDraknir666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Mmmm, crunchy, squishy, chewy. Yordles are all delicious. How have they survived so long??
the genocide, never forget

Vallant

12-04-2013

There's a Hexplosive Expert. A "scout" (walking ward with exploding shrooms, someone had to be high when he was created). The Megling Gunner. The Machinist. Iron Ambassador (dat hammer diplomacy). A Sad Mummy who eats the jungle alive. Pikachu. A surly old pilot. The Donger. The most evilest evil of evil..in a tiny package. And last but not least the Fae Witch with the pew pew lazer slow.

So, new yordle would/could be trained/raised what have you by Fiora/Yi/Yasou (Ronin take apprentices ..sometimes)/ Xin/ Tryn. Or you could go the other way and give him an axe and call him a defective Yordle like Veigar and make him a Noxian or Zaunite. 3ft tall midget on the dunk squad. Could work.

alfavhunter

12-04-2013

Rumble should have his flame spitter only deal reduced damage to minions not monsters that way the akin rumble in the jungle makes sence, because right now rumble jungle is absolute trash

HigeR

12-04-2013

Quote:
Mmmm, crunchy, squishy, chewy. Yordles are all delicious. How have they survived so long??
They are poisonous too... and sometimes they explode when they die too...

Leo the yordle

12-04-2013

Quote:
But Xelnath..

I love you. ;_; </3

Phreak

Shoutcaster

12-04-2013
6 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Because great things come in small packages, Xelnath. Yordles rule, especially Teemo. Oh that's nice, you need to reach level 6 to turn invisible? I just have to stand still. Evolve that.

XxxLumberJackxxX

12-04-2013

I'm intrigued by things that dont work.
Care to share?

Bad Luck Braum

12-04-2013

And here i thought amumu was a yordle :3

Dreyvan

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Because great things come in small packages, Xelnath. Yordles rule, especially Teemo. Oh that's nice, you need to reach level 6 to turn invisible? I just have to stand still. Evolve that.
Please. My upvotes. Take them all.

Rivini

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Gloves are off!