No offense...but RiotRansom where do you come up with this stuff? Where is the "data"

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
it should never grate on your nerves. Urgot, for instance, is a character whose VO really makes you not want to play him.
- From Reddit Yasuo AMA

Who told you that Urgot's VO is bad? That it makes people not want to play him? I love urgots VO but Im a terrible urgot player, so I don't bother with him. Its dark its sinister, its badass.

Where do you guys get this info pls? From my knowledge of simply browsing these forums and hearing streams, tournaments etc, nobody has a problem with urgots VO... we all have a problem with his lack of viability.

If you want to talk about problems with VO - Renekton - All he does is talk about killing some nasus guy. Little bit OCD about it and it gets annoying - doesnt stop people from playing him or people making jokes about how annoying it is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stark6000

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
- From Reddit Yasuo AMA

Who told you that Urgot's VO is bad? That it makes people not want to play him? I love urgots VO but Im a terrible urgot player, so I don't bother with him. Its dark its sinister, its badass.

Where do you guys get this info pls? From my knowledge of simply browsing these forums and hearing streams, tournaments etc, nobody has a problem with urgots VO... we all have a problem with his lack of viability.

If you want to talk about problems with VO - Renekton - All he does is talk about killing some nasus guy. Little bit OCD about it and it gets annoying - doesnt stop people from playing him or people making jokes about how annoying it is.

for subjective data its probably a survey panel or general acceptance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark6000 View Post
for subjective data its probably a survey panel or general acceptance.
What survey? He poked his head over his desk and asked the 2-3 closest Rioters?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjuine View Post
what survey? He poked his head over his desk and asked the 2-3 closest rioters?


qft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6u3ssWh0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
- From Reddit Yasuo AMA

Who told you that Urgot's VO is bad? That it makes people not want to play him? I love urgots VO .

Then you realize is general acceptance that Urgot is just disgusting in a non appealing way he is just disgusting, ive been playing since S2 and ive always seen urgot one time he was in the free week rotation and i found him entertaining but i cant just stand to play him, call me a sheep, call me a tool but sadly in the video game entertainment some concepts wont work.

urgot is one of them, you could argue his lore is dark and he is a champion that really has a gruesome past blah blah, its all cool but its not appealing he doesnt look menacing, just looks disgusting.

like someone attached dead animals into other dead animals, doesnt look terryfing, just disgusting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unversable13

The Council

12-04-2013

It's not Urgot's appearance that makes people want to not play him, it's his kit. Pretty tired of hearing Rioters say that just so they can make everyone pretty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6u3ssWh0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unversable View Post
It's not Urgot's appearance that makes people want to not play him, it's his kit. Pretty tired of hearing Rioters say that just so they can make everyone pretty.

wrong is how his design interacts with his kit, im not a fanboy but i find this pretty dumb imho.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heek

Senior Member

12-04-2013

I hate Vi's incredibly edgy persona and voice, but I still think she's fun to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phane Sorter

Member

12-04-2013

I think Urgot has an amazing VO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiyn

Senior Member

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6u3ssWh0 View Post
wrong is how his design interacts with his kit, im not a fanboy but i find this pretty dumb imho.
Not entirely sure what you mean by this. He's a walking monstrosity that throws acid and knives at you. Seems pretty monstrous and badass to me.


12345 ... 7