Remember that Yordle Jungler Riot said would come out this year?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
As do I. Well, some Yordles. The non Teemo kind.

As far as the Yordle jungler that Ezreal mentioned early this year goes that was a concept that, while it sounded cool on paper, didn't work out when prototyped in game. We do have a couple of Yordle ideas we're exploring for next year, too early to make any promises on them though - there's potential there, but nothing guaranteed yet. We'd certainly like to do another Yordle sooner rather than later, it's been a while since Lulu after all, that's dependent on the right idea (or ideas) coming together though.
I said it at the relaunch panel and I'll say it again, we are long overdue for something adorable.
Get on it ಠ_ಠ
Winter Lulu will only hold us over for so long

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

12-04-2013
4 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi View Post
We need more yordles and void monsters, just seems way too "human" in this game. Its nice to see champs like Zac and Aatrox, but they just seems too far and few. I'm hoping since I assume Yasuo is the last champion release for 2013, 2014 will see more non-human champions with Yordles, Void, experimental, etc. Only time will tell. Hopefully it will be much better than this year champ list, nothing against it.
Agreed, monsters/less humanoid champs have a lot of potential and we haven't tapped into that much recently. We're looking at a number of creature possibilities for next year right now, at least one of which we haven't previously mentioned that you'll definitely be seeing at some point.

Goondah

12-04-2013

ive jungled with rumble before. It was not a pleasant experience, i'll tell you that much

REva7057

12-04-2013

Dunno if Riot is gonna read this but honestly I want to see more Yordles and Void Monsters like Momochi said, there are too many humans I can name off of considering League of Legends is kinda a fantasy place, my favorite non human is Xerath, he definitely looks cool and feels out-of-this world.

Eyrgos

12-04-2013

Meddler, question:

Who is the head of Relaunch Team?
I'd like to speak with them regarding this:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...0#post43333990

Mystgun

12-04-2013

Ao Shin confirmed!??

UnderworldH4des

12-04-2013

Quote:
Agreed, monsters/less humanoid champs have a lot of potential and we haven't tapped into that much recently. We're looking at a number of creature possibilities for next right now, at least one of which we haven't previously mentioned that you'll definitely be seeing at some point.

Meddler, I'm still waiting on that Dragon Master Swain... *_*
I asked you and you said "on the list"....where is it ;-;

Don't let my love for you die out!!!!

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2013

the problem with yordles is, every one of them has something built into his kit, that has no other purpose, than to piss you off.

teemo takes the crown of all anoying as **** champions, but most yordles have some form of cockblock built into their kits.

please

just stop.

CynicalGiant

12-04-2013

Quote:
Agreed, monsters/less humanoid champs have a lot of potential and we haven't tapped into that much recently. We're looking at a number of creature possibilities for next year right now, at least one of which we haven't previously mentioned that you'll definitely be seeing at some point.
You guys should make a tough Mining Yordle with a scruffy beard. Maybe even make him old too. Give him a big pickaxe.

Amarathval

12-04-2013

WTB Halberd wielding armored Yordle Knight.