@Xelnath, Win#1000

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky of Smiles

12-01-2013

I recently won my 999th game in Normal and it would be awesome if my 1000th win with a Rioter was with you.

Although my current account was made after one of my friends requested me to play this game during season 1, I've not really taken an interest in this game until another 2 of my friends made several mentions of it. However, my first experience with LoL was way before this. I think it was in 2009 when one of my acquaintances first got me to try this game because I also played DotA at the time when I was playing a space themed MMO with him. He told me that one of the guys who made the first versions of DotA also took part in the creation of this game. So yeah... it took me a while to win 999 normal games =_=ll Especially since I play mostly rank to try to catch up to some friends in skill (cough*cough*cough*).

I understand that you're very busy and I've not always been the most ideal summoner, but one of the reasons I chose you is because I like how you attempt to explain champion designs and re-work in such a way that they're accepted. And, change is good, it keeps the game fresh. To evolve, one must move on and I like how the game has become less one dimensional when playing certain champions. Not just in builds, but also masteries (and rune setup) as well looking at the current pre-season 4 defensive mastery tree alone. Therefore, I chose you over Ironstylus who created one of my favorite champions in this game as he seems to be a bit zealous on certain things.

I'll wait for as long as it takes even if it means no more normal games with friends for months.

P.S. You can Jungle Malzahar if you want. I don't mind since I sometimes Jungle Kayle.

http://i.imgur.com/rvTiqzr.jpg

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2013

Bump.

Sky of Smiles

12-02-2013

Bumping and waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

Middle Erien

12-02-2013

bump for xelnath

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

12-03-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Sure. Are you around now?

Hi Im Brad

12-03-2013

good guy xelnath

Sky of Smiles

12-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Sure. Are you around now?
Yeah, just got back. Good timing

TY for replying.

Edit: Did you want me to invite or for you to?

Sky of Smiles

12-04-2013

If playing LoL after work during the week nights is not manageable, I'm fine doing this during the evening weekends.

KiteAzure

12-04-2013

bump, you have a cute fek avatar

Sky of Smiles

12-07-2013

TY for my 1000th win in Normals, Xelnath ^^