Common problems and probable solutions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revolva

11-23-2010

Ok heres my problem i clic on Lol icon it opens but the launcher just stalls i have the yellow loading rings under server status news n comunauty i can't press on X nor the minimize buttons cant press logs or option............ plus the blue bar wont start to load and that means i can't press on play there for can't play i reinstalled and installed the game about 5 times now.............please help....

hohums

Software Engineer

11-27-2010
26 of 27 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KradWhiteWings View Post
Good Afternoon i have a bug here and i cant get rid of it. The server is online so i hit "play" But then it appears a Script error:
Line:485
Char:6
Error: "time" is undefined
Code: 0
URL: file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/js/launcher.js
Does this help?

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...enced-an-error

Nivek

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolva View Post
Ok heres my problem i clic on Lol icon it opens but the launcher just stalls i have the yellow loading rings under server status news n comunauty i can't press on X nor the minimize buttons cant press logs or option............ plus the blue bar wont start to load and that means i can't press on play there for can't play i reinstalled and installed the game about 5 times now.............please help....
i have this EXACT same problem.
PLEASE HELP! :]

booboo7

11-27-2010

okayyy this is dumb it says can notconnect to maestro please restart this application som1 help cuz tht is so gay

MATAMUPICEK

11-30-2010

ok here i have a crash problem, when im in chat room and champion selection all is normal, after i start the game suddenly a message appear "the game crashed and please reconnect", but i cant reconnect the game and LoL logo doesn't appear on the screen, whats the prob? please help...

viperx60

12-04-2010

My problem is most closely to the one in 7)the swirly thing just keeps on going, ive tried step 2 and dont think the problem can be solved with step 3, so i wanna try step 1, only problem is i cant Active scripting. Could it be that im using windows 7? if so what could i do to change it? PS: I think i have the same problem as revolva and Nivek 15.

Neuromancer88

12-05-2010

So i go to Force change my resolution to 1920x1080 (which my monitor is also set to) and when I go to start a game it reverts back to the default settings. I also changed the Usersetresolution=0 to usersetresolution=1. please help me the game looks horrible in the non native resolution.

Urkgoth

12-07-2010

7) Patcher problems
The patcher does not let me click the play button and it does not say offline (most likely you see swirly page loading symbols with no content).

this is happening to me after the most resent patch. Tryed all the solutious but still not connecting, could there be anouther way to fix it, re-installing doesnt even work.

Palabadanavakri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

EDIT: NVM there's no problem, I was just blind -sry for post

Wreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2010

Fourth time my rating is lost by GAME BUG [-80 to 100] ... and i cant do anything to solve that ! EVEN reset my rating, because its...... Impossible in this game.

image: *******http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3446/nocommentg.th.jpg********
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3446/nocommentg.jpg