Do Riot employees still play with people every 1000 wins?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

11-28-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Invite me too! I will be on tomorrow night if you want to play on a belly full of turkey (if you're American) or want to deal with me playing on a belly full of turkey (this is guaranteed).

LutariFan

11-28-2013

I forgot about this, I was thinking all the time when at 990 wins "I'm soon gonna be able to play with a rioter" then I forgot when the time actually came ;_;

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

11-28-2013
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by If I were Jesus View Post
on a side note, was it hard to get a QA analyst job at Riot? Did you need any special qualifications besides Gold+?
So just answering this really quickly (don't want to hijack the thread), you do *not* need to be gold rating. That's not a requirement. Knowledge of the game is pretty essential, however, and passion for it as well. I'd recommend going on the Riot Careers page and our LinkedIn page to find more information

(I personally had a lot of previous experience at various jobs, from the military to technical training to QA and UI/UX design. I also love the hell out of the game and have been playing from mid-2011 onward. I'm not saying that's what's required, but it definitely helped a LOT. ^_^)

Shiny Eevee

11-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LutariFan View Post
I forgot about this, I was thinking all the time when at 990 wins "I'm soon gonna be able to play with a rioter" then I forgot when the time actually came ;_;
If you've never played with a Rioter before, why not just make a thread asking, and explaining what you've just gone and said now?

LutariFan

11-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Eevee View Post
If you've never played with a Rioter before, why not just make a thread asking, and explaining what you've just gone and said now?
Eh, I made a mistake and it wouldn't feel the same doing it now. Besides, I actually played with a Rioter once, think it was an ARAM with RiotBamDragon. So it's not that big of a deal. It would have been cool but eh xD

i need a shiny eevee gibe pls

M4MB4

11-28-2013

i have 2554 normal wins . . .
im still waiting for some riot's

A SLY Gii

11-28-2013

I just got on with a stomach full of Turkey as well, so if you wanna play that would be awesome!

TheJungleBear

11-28-2013

Just hit 1000 wins, no response from Riot. So sad