Do Riot employees still play with people every 1000 wins?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A SLY Gii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

Update: I got to 1999 wins now, just had to play a quick game as clown, but it seems he's not as good this season :/

A SLY Gii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2013

Bump

A SLY Gii

11-24-2013

Hump-De-Bump

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

11-25-2013
2 of 5 Riot Posts

I could play too! It'll be fun

Hoboboss

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
I would be happy to!
Of all the Riot employees who hop on the forums lately, mike seems to be the most frequent one who reads and responds (so far always positively) to the player base.

Give this man a cookie and a complimentary cup of (non shoddy) coffee.

Edit: Of course as I post this there's another red right above me, and now I feel inconsiderate. Give BaconHawk some good coffee and a cookie, too.

Zóló

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
No rioter responded to my 1000 win thread

If I were Jesus

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
on a side note, was it hard to get a QA analyst job at Riot? Did you need any special qualifications besides Gold+?

A SLY Gii

11-26-2013

@Ohmikegoodness and Baconhawk, thank you for taking the time to come on here and post on this thread. It shows a lot that you guys come on here and read these and respond as well. I'll be on tomorrow (Wednesday) from noon until 5 central if you guys are on that would work for me!
@everyone else who has commented, thanks to you guys as well for reading and talking! I'll let everyone know if we can get a time that works for everyone and get a game going!

iKnowYouJelly

11-26-2013

I didn't get to play with a Rioter on my 1000th win, guess I'll post here when I'm at 1999

ohmikegoodness

Senior Animator

11-27-2013
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Did you get your game? My friend list is at 300! Please invite me to a game when you can