The new WotA

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-26-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguibus View Post
That's what bothers me about it. Will of the Ancients is supposed to be a staple mainly on Vladimir and Mordekaiser, yet it's been given mana regen. It's all very confusing.
To be fair, we made Spectral Wraith for mage junglers and Morde/Vlad players found it to be worthwhile in the builds.

When we remade Spectral Wraith for the 2014 season, we basically just ported the old version stat-for-stat (except for the jungle passive).

lordbrandy

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Yeah those 6 BT builds are really taking over the competitive scene.
OMG OMG ITS PHREEAAAK HEY dont you play ashe right if you do and you love ashe and adc please help support us or just take a look plz http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4068315

DancerofWar

11-26-2013

Quote:
Yeah those 6 BT builds are really taking over the competitive scene.
Yea......is it all about competitive? I have seen olaf's going glass cannon with hydra, BT, BotRK and that hurts!

Xbrute

11-26-2013

Quote:
It's basically the old Spirit of the Spectral Wraith. Guys like Vladimir and Mordekaiser are still very likely to pick it up. In general, if you're not going to make use of Gunblade's AD/Life Steal/cooldown-on-autoattack you're better off with WotA

Edit: Life Steal, not Spell Vamp
No offense meant, but I feel almost like that makes it a "consolation prize" item for champions who can't fully utilize gunblade, like vlad and morde.

I could be wrong, as I only occasionally play morde, vlad and the like, but for that exact reason. Their itemization isn't very strong atm in my opinion.

Dralun

11-26-2013

Quote:
It's basically the old Spirit of the Spectral Wraith. Guys like Vladimir and Mordekaiser are still very likely to pick it up. In general, if you're not going to make use of Gunblade's AD/Life Steal/cooldown-on-autoattack you're better off with WotA

Edit: Life Steal, not Spell Vamp
AKA, if you are not Akali.

Mansa TChalla

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancerofWar View Post
Yea, that's helpful. And you think he does a bulk of the actual coding? I think not. I think the faces we see are more managers then code monkeys.

I honestly dont give a **** what he does. He needs to call soemone up and tell them they ****ed up last night or change the dates on the patch notes.

Today is the 26th unless I'm in some sort of time loop. It says the changes should have happened on the 25th.

When youre an employee of a company that ****ed up YOU ****ED UP

DancerofWar

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbrute View Post
No offense meant, but I feel almost like that makes it a "consolation prize" item for champions who can't fully utilize gunblade, like vlad and morde.

I could be wrong, as I only occasionally play morde, vlad and the like, but for that exact reason. Their itemization isn't very strong atm in my opinion.
I think gunblade is fine for morde, so not an issue there. He is melee, so why not a bit of AD and lifesteal.

Mazinger

11-26-2013

Quote:
To be fair, we made Spectral Wraith for mage junglers and Morde/Vlad players found it to be worthwhile in the builds.

When we remade Spectral Wraith for the 2014 season, we basically just ported the old version stat-for-stat (except for the jungle passive).
I must be a bitter Mordekaiser player. Don't mind me.

Labcown

11-26-2013

Quote:

What about the aura spellvamp item though? If I remember correctly, we were told one is on its way. Any update on that item?

Dralun

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Division Two View Post
I honestly dont give a **** what he does. He needs to call soemone up and tell them they ****ed up last night or change the dates on the patch notes.

Today is the 26th unless I'm in some sort of time loop. It says the changes should have happened on the 25th.

When youre an employee of a company that ****ed up YOU ****ED UP
Good thing you will never be a manager

(I hope)

1234567 ... 11