The new WotA

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mansa TChalla

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
It's basically the old Spirit of the Spectral Wraith. Guys like Vladimir and Mordekaiser are still very likely to pick it up. In general, if you're not going to make use of Gunblade's AD/SpellVamp/cooldown-on-autoattack you're better off with WotA

How bout stop posting on here and fix the god damned game. You guys said you would patch but the **** still doesn't work and nothing actually got changed.

I dont wanna get ****ed my double targons in ranked and I've been waiting my ass of for you to do your damn job.

Cut off badministrator and get your ass to work.

-rage

Anguibus

11-26-2013

Quote:
It's basically the old Spirit of the Spectral Wraith. Guys like Vladimir and Mordekaiser are still very likely to pick it up. In general, if you're not going to make use of Gunblade's AD/SpellVamp/cooldown-on-autoattack you're better off with WotA
That's what bothers me about it. Will of the Ancients is supposed to be a staple mainly on Vladimir and Mordekaiser, yet it's been given mana regen. It's all very confusing.

Gidor

11-26-2013

Quote:
If guys like Vladimir and Mordekaiser are the champions that are most likely to pick it up and both are manaless, why does the item have mana regen on it?

Why not remove the mana regen, increase the AP and make it cost more gold so it could actually feel good to purchase.

Azuredragon6532

11-26-2013

Quote:
It's basically the old Spirit of the Spectral Wraith.
We know. That's the problem.

DancerofWar

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chusaki View Post
Yeah, but now we can't stack spell vamp. Meanwhile no limit for life steal.

Seems fair.
That's one thing that never made sense. AD's get lifesteal off auto attacks that can crit and be done more frequently then spells and you can stack it. Seems like you should be able to stack, although there isn't much gear anyway with spell vamp.

Chiquihuite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2013

Quote:
Guys like Vladimir and Mordekaiser are still very likely to pick it up.
Am I the only one who finds it odd that you guys put mana regen on an item most likely to be purchased by manaless champs?

tempname129c

11-26-2013

I'd say stick with Spirit Visage for the best CDR item that benefits Vlad 100%.

Chances are very high that you'll be up against at least on mage per game, and/or other champions that deal some form of magic damage from some secondary spells anyway. Also, items like Sunfire Cape are pretty popular, so the magic resist comes in handy almost regardless. Even if you don't benefit from the MR as greatly, you'll STILL profit off the 20% CDR, health, and regen, no matter what.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-26-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chusaki View Post
Yeah, but now we can't stack spell vamp. Meanwhile no limit for life steal.

Seems fair.
Yeah those 6 BT builds are really taking over the competitive scene.

DancerofWar

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Division Two View Post
How bout stop posting on here and fix the god damned game. You guys said you would patch but the **** still doesn't work and nothing actually got changed.

I dont wanna get ****ed my double targons in ranked and I've been waiting my ass of for you to do your damn job.

Cut off badministrator and get your ass to work.

-rage
Yea, that's helpful. And you think he does a bulk of the actual coding? I think not. I think the faces we see are more managers then code monkeys.

Exsanguinated

11-26-2013

I wonder, Vlad and Morde are mentioned....

I genuinely don't know at this point, MOrg & Fiddles for example, why wouldn't it be good for them, or is it good? Am I missing something...?

123456 ... 11