3-0 Gragas vs Riven mid.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnAggravatedPimp

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr W View Post
You want someone to prove to you that they got 1 shot by a Riven?
Yes

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-26-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggg O View Post
Up 30 cs. Riven is 0-3. Gets a kill and hex drinker. Can kill me with 1 combo. Riot you disgust me. How could you be so blind. The sad part is, with all the skill riven requires to play, you can outplay all you would like and she still manages to come back. Seriously, people are going to injure themselves soon from all the keyboard face rolling.
Did you also buy items with armor and health on them to survive her damage? Or did you go Athene's, which has basically zero combat stats against your lane opponent?

Gold and experience are certainly important, but unless that gold goes somewhere that helps your matchup, you can consider it an irrelevant detail.

125gas2

11-26-2013

I'm pretty sure if you were up 3 kills and 30 cs, you'd be able to kill her with 1 combo

Absolute None

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Did you also buy items with armor and health on them to survive her damage? Or did you go Athene's, which has basically zero combat stats against your lane opponent?

Gold and experience are certainly important, but unless that gold goes somewhere that helps your matchup, you can consider it an irrelevant detail.
Oh hey it's Phreak.

So how about Olaf being weak, Nasus and Vayne being OP, and junglers being dead eh?

ModOperator

11-26-2013

Riven rolls any squishy early game regardless of her kda and instant kills if she is ahead.

Doesn't mean you can't out play her, but its really frustrating that she is a constant threat. I 4/0'd her on LeBlanc but I still basically had to leave lane if she hit me once.

Plus there isn't really a counter build to an AD mid unless you are planning on making an hourglass. Most mobile APCs can outplay her if you are patient, but once she gets MR you will make a mistake eventually and die. She lasts forever if she counter builds you, and still kills you in 1 full QW combo.

Kevinxsenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2013

Herp derp i body slam into riven right.

Dong Squad

11-26-2013

If you don't have any defense items you might as well be 0-10 against a burst champ.

MajorPain9

11-26-2013

You do realize she should never be able to touch you as grag right? You are supposed to farm till 6 anyways.

ZeroKuno

11-26-2013

1 Shot? I didn't know Windslash was THAT powerful at FULL HP.

ModOperator

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKuno View Post
1 Shot? I didn't know Windslash was THAT powerful at FULL HP.
1 shot typically means:

Riven E gap close, slaps ult, begins Q on top of you, W somewhere in the middle of 3 Qs, if all of those have landed with auto attacks and she wind slashes before you are really even out of displacement/stun = 0 counterplay to AD assassin monster with 100% AD shield on no cd.

Edit: Really hard to land Riven hits with this effect on ult:
Also Broken Wings's normal and third area of effect radius increase to 162.5 and 200, and Ki Burst's area of effect radius increases to 135.