Working late; here to troll. Why are you still awake and on GD?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

11-26-2013
29 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad Soraka View Post
did u watch catching fire
Not yet! And my partner saw it without me with her family. Rude.

Garlyle Wilds

11-26-2013

I am here because I am at work but all the actual work is done, so there is nothing to do other than derp around on forums and maybe play something.

I would play League but if the stars align and a customer actually shows up at 2AM in the morning in this town I would have to temporarily leave my computer to serve them which would be completely unfair to my team.

Also hey EnchanterCrustacean how down do you think Riot would be to have some inter-Riot-member streamed tournament on the 1v1 Showdown mode that's coming on Snowdown because I think that would be a fantastic and hilarious event for the community to view (and it's not like there aren't already a lot of rioters who stream and I think we all wanna know who's realy the best)

Capitan Rick

11-26-2013

I am here because i was wondering what happened to the skarner rework. Im still worried the proposed cahnges wont make him much better . You have any thoughts on his future? What you think of yasuo that double crit is insane.

TheRealZedShady

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru Pichu View Post
あなたは私がかわいいんだと思いますか?
Try to avoid using anata and pronouns in general when speaking/writing Japanese. It much more culturally coherent. Also, Anata is specially used between lovers/husband and wife. It has a "my dearest" connotation about it.

asmallbabie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2013

I am currently stationed at MCAS Iwakuni in Japan so its kind of reasonable for me to be up at 19:29 (7 pm). lol

asmallbabie

11-26-2013

Also as a question will we ever be seeing Mistle Toe LeBlanc make a comeback? Cause that'd be awesome.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

11-26-2013
30 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlyle Wilds View Post
I am here because I am at work but all the actual work is done, so there is nothing to do other than derp around on forums and maybe play something.

I would play League but if the stars align and a customer actually shows up at 2AM in the morning in this town I would have to temporarily leave my computer to serve them which would be completely unfair to my team.

Also hey EnchanterCrustacean how down do you think Riot would be to have some inter-Riot-member streamed tournament on the 1v1 Showdown mode that's coming on Snowdown because I think that would be a fantastic and hilarious event for the community to view (and it's not like there aren't already a lot of rioters who stream and I think we all wanna know who's realy the best)
We did a 1v1 tournament over the summer. Jules beat Phreak in the final for the highest division.

Dotislav Pro

11-26-2013

you are so stronk

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

11-26-2013
31 of 31 Riot Posts

Aight. I'm outtie. Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP01oY2FDMA

lordbrandy

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
We did a 1v1 tournament over the summer. Jules beat Phreak in the final for the highest division.
dont know if you will see this post riot but a alot of ashe players want this