Working late; here to troll. Why are you still awake and on GD?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heterrook

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliv View Post
I support this message!
rules of this challenge GP cannot leave base unless he accepts nerfs

I am Razgriz

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
what is this sorcery?!?!?

EDIT: BALLS. It even uncaps'd your post that I quoted?
He quoted you and your previous post didn't have caps, but when you quoted him it uncaps'd.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

Follow WizardCrab on Twitter

11-26-2013
22 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittrock View Post
Can I come give you a crab-five for being a positive influence on GD in all the best ways, if I make it to an on-site interview? (currently doing phone stuffs).

Note: How does one perform a crab-five?
Sure. And with much difficulty.

WizardCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eCommerce Associate

11-26-2013
23 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExperimentAlpha View Post
So, my dear friend WizardCrab. I shall answer your question and offer you one of my own, eh?

I am on because my sleep schedule is borked beyond belief. Need to get around to fixing that one of these days.

My question to you: What are your/Riot's thoughts on Roleplayers?
Do what you dream!

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

11-26-2013
24 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exvayate View Post
I'm on here because I didn't wake up til 4 in the afternoon. Can't sleep. Stuff on my mind, on tilt, can't really enjoy LoL haven't spoken to anyone in hours. Friends got offline but we never played a game. Really looking forward to Thanksgiving with my family. I also live by myself in college, no friends to hang out with. An introvert, probably an excuse for my laziness. An ex-friend and her friend are bugging me to talk with said ex-friend. Open old wounds. bffffffffftidsnkj gonna watch anime I guess.
It's never too late for friendship! Maybe!

Dire Squirrel

11-26-2013

Is Ziggs a squirrel? If so why no Flying Squirrel Ziggs skin! :C

Heterrook

11-26-2013

wizard crab does urgot like bacon?

because there are 2 kinds of people in this world those who like bacon and those used as battle fodder to kill zombie brand

Sun Tzu X2

11-26-2013

Currently Listening to the Artist Hopsin, amazed I never heard these songs before today

NearEDGE

11-26-2013

I'm in that magic state where I feel like playing a game, but I don't feel like starting it myself. So, I'm waiting for the inevitable invite to make that sound.

WizardCrab

eCommerce Associate

11-26-2013
25 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eludeasaurus View Post
just a reminder to the red that threads like this will cease to exist when we get turned into reddit.
Then it don't matter. We'll be all around in the dark - we'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a argument 'bout who's OP, so people can solo queue, we'll be there. Wherever there's a troll diving the nexus at 4 minutes, we'll be there. We'll be in the way guys land the perfect ult. We'll be in the way kids say GGWP when they know the game's over, and when the people are reppin' the rank they earned and happy in the division they're in - we'll be there, too.