Working late; here to troll. Why are you still awake and on GD?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuru Pichu

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Yeah no wonder he got nerfed to ****.

Riot made a smart move

Elewd

11-25-2013

just a reminder to the red that threads like this will cease to exist when we get turned into reddit.

Hendstron

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiyamaNoMokou View Post
Where IS the weakspot on a giant enemy crab?
gordon freeman, obviously

Kuru Pichu

11-25-2013

Rito-san, may I have permission to post nsfw and other illicit images?

Heterrook

11-25-2013

lulu turns urgot into a crab wizard

Passive: Urgot has 6 legs and cant be outrun by anyone, when within 1000 range of an enemy champion urgot's MS is increased to match theirs+3/4.5/6% MS (1/7/14)
Q: Massive Claw: uses his wizard powers to make his claws really really big smashing the ground infront of him stuning all enemy units dealing 65/80/95/110/135+.15AD (1 second stun)
W: Mud slide: urgot gathers mud over his body while taking no action and hides becoming stealthed, when an enemy champion comes within 150 range urgot builds a mound of mud instantly and slides toward covering them in mud for 1.65 seconds slowing them by 99% decaying to 30% over the duration
e: Attract a mate: urgot does a crab dance causing all enemy units to walk towards him harmlessly for 1.5 seconds as he dances, after this they are angered when his dance stops and are taunted into attacking him for 1 second returning 100/110/120/130/140% of their AD in true damage
r: Passive: Magic Fingers: urgot has magic imbued claws, attacking an enemy champion slows them by 1% per 5/4/3% of their missing health for 1.5 seconds
Active: urgot's basic attacks gain 60/80/100 damage for 4/4.5/5 seconds and slow for 2x the passive amount (2% per 5/4/3% of their missing heath)

Oh the downvotes for trolling </3

Kachomp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2013

OMG i thought of a real question that a lot of people want to know the answer to!

Will there be a black friday skin sale?

The Mechy

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eludeasaurus View Post
just a reminder to the red that threads like this will cease to exist when we get turned into reddit.
Yeah, the end is coming. Be ready

With every ending though, there's a new begin--ah, who am I kidding? Where did that even come from?

GD's days are numbered though I'm sure.

Zóló

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardCrab View Post
Because I mostly play Elise and Shyvana.

Shhh...
Mystical Wizardcrab, I went on an adventure to the howling abyss with our beloved friend and everyones favorite routy pirate Eliv. Our crew of shipwrecked scallywags encountered a group of mystical shadow woman who gave us a very difficult time, in the end we were able to prevail, but only because of our unity as a group.

I played all for one with Eliv as GP vs Eve on howling abyss. Crazy fun, he's a fun guy.

Now I shall go to sleep before my long drive to my home in virginia to see my family for thanksgiving break.

Kuru Pichu

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Heart View Post
Yeah, the end is coming. Be ready

With every ending though, there's a new begin--ah, who am I kidding? Where did that even come from?

GD's days are numbered though I'm sure.
They aren't getting rid of GD lol...

Kimikou

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittrock View Post
Can I come give you a crab-five for being a positive influence on GD in all the best ways, if I make it to an on-site interview? (currently doing phone stuffs).

Note: How does one perform a crab-five?
Tap crab claws together. No-cromo of course.