Confirmation on the "airborne" distinction?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cpmd4

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Zac View Post
No z-axis at all gameplay wise. Vlad's troll pool will damage enemy champion leaping over it. Tristana will make a teemo shroom explode as she flying 10 feet in the air above it.
I realize this. I stated earlier in the thread that jumps are the same as dashes. I was asking more for things like knock-ups or fringe cases out of interest.

Weirdness123

11-21-2013

Welcome to the League of No Z Axis.

Hellioning

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Nothing is airborne, even if it looks like it is . Things are airborne if we think they're airborne. Missiles just don't care :P
It's still weird when Trist gets hit by a Caitlyn trap, even though she seemed to go over it.

XanemicDoof

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
That's a weird, weird level of synergy for one champ to have with others. Nothing like that in LoL til now...
Cass with Teemo/Singed
Anivia used to have a similar setup with Ashe and Nunu

MorganFreemanBot

11-21-2013

Does Zigg's launching off his satchel charge count as a knock-up? It's not like regular dashes / ect, and the wording leads me to believe it is.

Would be hilarious of his ulti is useable on Ziggs whenever he tries to escape.

Maximum Zac

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganFreemanBot View Post
Does Zigg's launching off his satchel charge count as a knock-up? It's not like regular dashes / ect, and the wording leads me to believe it is.

Would be hilarious of his ulti is useable on Ziggs whenever he tries to escape.
Ziggs can still Q while airborne from his satchel charge. Plus it was pointed out that only negative status effect airbone triggers the ult.

NA Darklarik

11-21-2013

Grif i made a list of Yasuo's wall block, can you come answer some questions about it and possibly mark it so people can see? Ill update the list if you see anything out of place. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...5#post43214415

Draaaaaaavén

11-22-2013

What about when hit by Draven's E or Riven's third Q?

Tortferngatr

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Nothing is airborne, even if it looks like it is . Things are airborne if we think they're airborne. Missiles just don't care :P
Think we could get a special particle around/on units that will be "true airborne" that only Yasuo can see? (Maybe something similar for Cass)

Readability is always a plus. :P

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-25-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
It's still weird when Trist gets hit by a Caitlyn trap, even though she seemed to go over it.
It's also weird that Olaf throws axes, and then still has 2 axes in his hands, but you can see the axe on the ground. O_o