Possible new skins glitch in shop.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torviss

Recruiter

11-23-2013

In the shop under whats new it lists Piltover customs Heimerdinger. Pretty sure he's not new.

Saberprivateer

Product Manager

11-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi Torviss,
Thanks for the heads up. My guess is that Heimerdinger is experimenting with some kind of new techmaturgy to get more attention...

On a serious note, I am curious as to what the community thinks of our featured tab. Do you use the "what's new section" to see what's been released or do you already know from the boards? What information would you like to see there?

Suck My Clòck

11-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberprivateer View Post
Hi Torviss,
Thanks for the heads up. My guess is that Heimerdinger is experimenting with some kind of new techmaturgy to get more attention...

On a serious note, I am curious as to what the community thinks of our featured tab. Do you use the "what's new section" to see what's been released or do you already know from the boards? What information would you like to see there?

The featured tab is useful I imagine to people who are new or don't own much content to be honest.

As someone who typically owns 90% or so of what is in the popular tab it obviously loses some of the purpose I imagine.

Also, until I got mystery gifted Overlord Malzahar if I owned all the latest skins I had that as my featured product for over 9 months. Now I have Hobodyr. It makes me smile, but kind of wonder what it decides to put in those 2 slots when people own a good portion of the content, or at the very least the newer content.

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2013

Honestly, I use Surrender at 20 if I'm pressed for time to read the highlights of new info getting released including champ footage and stuff.

When I have time, I just peruse the Dev Tracker. But I follow League a lot more than most.