Annie support is only good against short ranged adc's

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuru Pichu

11-24-2013

title

Maximum Zac

11-24-2013

Get gangplank support. Eat stun. Eat oranges. Be k.

Overpowered

11-24-2013

Cool opinion

Rockabananza

11-24-2013

It depends. If you can get the jump on any ADC in general, you'll hit your stun combo. In general though, yes, she is better against short ranged champs with limited or no long range poke skills.

Minishmaster

11-24-2013

annie support is good against supports and ADCs who have range of less than or equal to 575.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

11-24-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

You can hit trade with any ADC when they try to last hit, so, not sure I agree with this premise...

I do think Annie with the current shield environment has a lot less drawbacks (no sustain) than before. She's definitely pretty good right now on account of that in particular.

AK47WOLF

11-24-2013

Well according to neanderthal ADC mains Vayne has a short range, so that could mean any ADC that isn't Caitlyn or Tristana.

Raamroc

11-24-2013

but flash stun tibbers fire melting my anus ...

Ntencti

11-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
You can hit trade with any ADC when they try to last hit, so, not sure I agree with this premise...

I do think Annie with the current shield environment has a lot less drawbacks (no sustain) than before. She's definitely pretty good right now on account of that in particular.
By the time Annie tries to do that to enemy Caitlyn whos way behind her minion wave, shes in a dangerous spot and will feed FB.

xXnarutosaskeX12

11-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

haven't seen this guy post in years