Relic, Rakkor and Face of the Mountain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

11-23-2013

Ranged != melee. Melee supports were being driven out HARD by ranged harass supports. They clearly needed an early game item advantage as Riot isn't going to start dishing out nerfs to ADC and ranged support harass.

SoisauceCCH

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Hey guys,

I'm so glad you've all been enjoying the preseason. \
I'm so glad you've been reading the forums and have a deep understand of how much we are all enjoying the preseason.

Hint: No jungler is enjoying preseason.

Arararararara

11-23-2013

It may be a little off topic but could you elaborate a little on why is the relic shield line (and coin thingie for that matter) not allowed to work on jungle monsters?

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

11-23-2013
5 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Xelnath just so I'm sure on this:

The PBE changes list the charge time as going to 60 seconds. Your post says an increase in 50%. Are you sure you're mathing correctly? An increase in 50% would be going to 45 seconds.
I'm reducing the rate at which you gain charges by 50%. For example, if Hashinshin posted once per minute, and we reduced that rate by 50%, Hashinshin would suddenly be unhappy.

xProR2D2x

11-23-2013

Did some1 said hashinshin posts decreased by 50%??
Name:  3ta1y1.jpg
Views: 2694
Size:  28.8 KB

Devi Freak Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2013

Quote:
I'm reducing the rate at which you gain charges by 50%. For example, if Hashinshin posted once per minute, and we reduced that rate by 50%, Hashinshin would suddenly be unhappy.
+1 Would read again.

Anyway, is the execute nerf only for Relic Shield or for the entire line?

CS3Narutoi

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrosgar View Post
It's not quite correct. It's not that thresh can't last hit, it's specifically that he can't give the gold portion of it to his ally. Unless we've read your initial post incorrectly, you said that we can't benefit from the gold portion of the item any longer as a RANGED character. I 100% agree that it shouldn't be this importnat to pick up as an ADC but it is true that it's a concern for Thresh seeing as this item is perfect for him compared to the other gp10 items.

Once again, it's not the execution part of the effect, it's the part that gives gold to your ally.
I think only the 200 bonus damage is taken away. This means that Thresh will still grant the gold and heal to your ally.

NocPat

11-23-2013

Quote:
rekt

MrSc0tty

11-23-2013

Quote:
This is being packaged into a "soon" hotfix
Unrelated note can you guys fix garen?

Atrayen

11-23-2013

Quote:
Xelnath for President!

Anyway, thank you very much for this info. Will the jungle have its strength reduced as well? Or is it intended to be that difficult?