Relic, Rakkor and Face of the Mountain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

11-23-2013

Xelnath just so I'm sure on this:

The PBE changes list the charge time as going to 60 seconds. Your post says an increase in 50%. Are you sure you're mathing correctly? An increase in 50% would be going to 45 seconds.

RexSaur

11-23-2013

When is this hotfix happening?

Please im tired of double targons bot lanes.

Devi Freak Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumyr View Post
That's actually a tooltip bug (or something else is going on). I actually procced my Targon's Brace on an ezreal ult down mid lane, where the mid laner got a bunch of free gold.
It's testing time!
Edit: Confirmed.

2 JAMEZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2013

Can you fix where clone champions are sending gold to their clones?
IE:
Shaco, Wukong, Leblanc.

Nuclear Dragon

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
We'll keep an eye on thresh, but thresh has his E build-up which means he has better-than-average last hitting capabilities.

Is that still correct or am I missing something?
Ah, this clears up a bit. I was confused about the execute specifically not proccing and not the gold donation.

Xelnath, sir, since we're on the topic of gold generation items, how do you feel about the jungle items? Wriggles especially feels like **** right now. Sure the warding is still nice, but for the "farming" jungle item I find that my gold income is no higher than the other jungle options. However, my BIGGEST gripe is how weak it is. It just doesn't give you enough stats to duel or fight well for too long a duration. I feel the same way about the AP jungle item, too. The lack of spellvamp hurts dueling and fights a lot. I rather use the s3 versions. Only the Spirit of the Ancient Golem feels nice, but I now question keeping it as a late late game item due to the HP nerf.

MMEGATRON

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelnath View Post
hey guys,

i'm so glad you've all been enjoying the preseason.
lmfao

Catches Axes

11-23-2013

Xelnath: You may want to edit the original post to clarify that you mean that the 200 damage execute won't work but the gold income portion and the healing portion still will, if that's what you're saying. Lot of people look a little confused at the way you wrote it.

Warriorman21

11-23-2013

Quote:
We'll keep an eye on thresh, but thresh has his E build-up which means he has better-than-average last hitting capabilities.

Is that still correct or am I missing something?
I think ranged supports (esp Thresh) should be able to use this item. Maybe just reduce the gold value of this item for ranged champions, like instead of: get full CS, ally get CS + 5/10, reduce the gold given to get full CS -5, ally get CS +0/5.

Or you could also cut the cap on charges lower so ranged champions are pressured to CS immediately after getting a stack to consume it for optimal.

EDIT: Also note thresh's AA range is significantly shorter than every carry (475 range < Sivir 500 at lowest, << 650 cait at worst

PodunkTheMighty

11-23-2013

Quote:
I'm so glad you've all been enjoying the preseason.
I think I blew a fuse in my sarcasm detector.

JevelFaithful

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorman21 View Post
I think ranged supports (esp Thresh) should be able to use this item. Maybe just reduce the gold value of this item for ranged champions, like instead of: get full CS, ally get CS + 5/10, reduce the gold given to get full CS -5, ally get CS +0/5.

Or you could also cut the cap on charges lower so ranged champions are pressured to CS immediately after getting a stack to consume it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JevelFaithful View Post
Actually, you indeed misread, the item works on ranged character. But the EXECUTE works only with melee.
6 char