Recruiting!!!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avano

12-22-2009

Im just happy atm, that i have gotten around 150+ players to start player in the last 2 weeks and over a couple more hundred since beta, i have been posting around in alot forums and using influence i have on there to get people to play

i've posted on about a dozen over sites as well as posting the game up in a LAN cafe, or 2.

Wanted to congratulate riot on making one of the greatest games period. Wish you guys the best of luck, and please continue what you guys are doing! If you do this game will grow to become one of the best out there(Like it isnt already!)

Keep at it guys! Now you know how appreciated this game really is !

MegaZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

I think it would have made more sense to do this after the friend recruit system came out so you could get your rewards, but anyways, Great job!

Avano

12-22-2009

Rewards are irrelevant to me, and i'am sure even after its out i can till get tons of people to play, considering how quickly this game is growing. but yea i get you, i simply did this thought cause i want to see this game grow as quick and large as possible, and there is only so much the creators can do for that, its the communities responsibility mostly imo

Phreak

Shoutcaster

12-22-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks, Avano; keep up the good work! We are working on a refer-a-friend system which you can use to garner sweet benefits, so stay tuned

Avano

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Thanks, Avano; keep up the good work! We are working on a refer-a-friend system which you can use to garner sweet benefits, so stay tuned
Thanks and iam =), hopefully the system will come out soon, and maybe more people will start recruiting players