The Anivia Texture Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purodyuusaa

11-23-2013

Good show Riot. Please tell me she got new art to replace her old one as well

A0 SHIN

11-23-2013

new anivia textures??? WHERE?!

edit: omg, about damn time. Even though I have blackfrost already, i was disgusted at how hideous the base skins looked (besides hextech)

Mr Pizza

11-23-2013

I love it! Anivia was my very first main champ and love!

aznsong

11-23-2013

finally
and this doenst **** her looks while garen got ****ed..

0xiDIzE

11-23-2013

Very nice. These TUs make a huge difference without requiring near as much effort as VUs, and aren't as intrusive to people who already like the current models. They should do a lot more of these, or at least consider doing them instead of certain VUs.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-23-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xiDIzE View Post
Very nice. These TUs make a huge difference without requiring near as much effort as VUs, and aren't as intrusive to people who already like the current models. They should do a lot more of these, or at least consider doing them instead of certain VUs.
We slowly work these up during "down time" or as small projects while other stuff is going on. TU's will get a nice peppering in between VU's going forward.

Purodyuusaa

11-23-2013

Well it was certainly a pleasant surprise to see it! Eagerly awaiting the next one Stylus.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We slowly work these up during "down time" or as small projects while other stuff is going on. TU's will get a nice peppering in between VU's going forward.
Can't wait for Tristana, or well at least I think I've heard you guys say her geometry is alright as is and that she'd be a candidate for a TU.

Issyl

11-23-2013

Well thank you guys!

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Plz guys,make a TU for Malzh,he need so much.