Questions about Yasuo's kit

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SASHIKISONS87

11-22-2013

It doesn't stop lux ult, it isn't a projectile

TypeOPositive

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genow View Post
So Yasuo is the best at stopping lux from stealing dragon?
Seriously you people don't read...
He can't block Final Spark.

TypeOPositive

11-22-2013

Any hint about his launch skin, Mr. T ?

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

11-22-2013
10 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamrockEAZY View Post
So far i think this is a great hero. But i think you will have to buff him. From what im hearing his early game is weak. His E does not interact with minions. However, when ganked you could do some crazy, combo dash moves, like dash to jungler avoid laner skill shot, (dash back to laner, avoid jungler skill shot, dash to jungler, (wall) Run to tower.. Ok nevermind as long as hit Ult is like Vi's and not cleansed or flashed. He will be best kit ever.
Yasuo's E works on minions.

blah12321blah

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Yasuo's E works on minions.
I like that.

But the fact that this is up AND he's manaless sounds too derpy for me sorry. You might aswell give him the passive "immune to skillshots" already and save everyone some confusion.

How is he Not going to need a mana gating with a <1 second dash? Mobility creep to a whole new level...

TypeOPositive

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah12321blah View Post
I like that.

But the fact that this is up AND he's manaless sounds too derpy for me sorry. You might aswell give him the passive "immune to skillshots" already and save everyone some confusion.

How is he Not going to need a mana gating with a <1 second dash? Mobility creep to a whole new level...
Be like the wind, friend...

BremerdanGorst

11-22-2013

How squishy is the guy?

Mr Pizza

11-22-2013

On paper the champs sounds fantastic. Definitely some potential. Cant wait!

Harosama

11-22-2013

sounds like yi's Alpha strike but you have to cast it on each target, allowing you to pick the order and go past the 4 target limit... Sounds great. PLus if your crafty you'll dash about the minion wave to build the damage before stricking the enemy champ, and then save that last miniion for your clever getaway.... Fizz you've finnaly got some competition on the mobility train.

MrSoullessness

11-22-2013

I feel robbed! :'(
I was working on two champion ideas out of boredom in my History of Art 101 class. One being an earth mage that had a passive called "tectonics" that as he moved he would build up a secondary bar of energy that would increase his spells damage as he walked. This tied into the whole plate tectonics and the storing of energy that would lead to an earthquake.

The other thing was I came up with another earth based champion prior to the mage. He was going to be a Lee Sin rival that would be of earthly binding hence the earth based kit. I was originally going to give him a wall that he would tear from the earth that would block skill shots. I figured that people would think it would be broken, which I kinda do too, so I removed it for another defensive ability. Now we have a wind version of this coming. >.<