Questions about Yasuo's kit

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsative

11-22-2013

Is Thresh's autoattack considered projectile? Since he doesn't really let go of his weapon at any point.

TypeOPositive

11-22-2013

Is Phantom Dancer, Mer Treads, Ghostbalde, Infinity Edge, Randuin/GA, BT a viable build on him?
If not, why?

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

11-22-2013
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIsCute View Post
How sure are you on having such a condition on a champions ult?

Not being able to ult is never fun.
Good question. Not being to ult can indeed be a drag. Setting up a perfect ult across the entire enemy team, or moving from one side of a spread out team fight to another can be very fun. I'm a big believer in limitations combined with heightened rewards for success.

We have a lot of champions on our roster. If Yasuo isn't for you, I'm sure you can find a few you like.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

11-22-2013
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsative View Post
Is Thresh's autoattack considered projectile? Since he doesn't really let go of his weapon at any point.
Thresh's basic attack is not a projectile.

TypeOPositive

11-22-2013

For how long will the targets be suspended while ultied? Is there a number of cuts that scale with AS? or is a predefined timer?

NA Darklarik

11-22-2013

Does W Wind Wall only block Projectiles that strike the FRONT of the wall as it moves? Does it bloock Projectiles from the back?

Ex: Yasuo throws wind wall, moves infront of it, someone from behind him shoots projectile from behind and it hits the back of the moving wall, will it be blocked┐

Weirdness123

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Darklarik View Post
Does W Wind Wall only block Projectiles that strike the FRONT of the wall as it moves? Does it bloock Projectiles from the back?

Ex: Yasuo throws wind wall, moves infront of it, someone from behind him shoots projectile from behind and it hits the back of the moving wall, will it be blocked┐
This has been answered already. It blocks from all angles.

AnnieIsCute

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Good question. Not being to ult can indeed be a drag. Setting up a perfect ult across the entire enemy team, or moving from one side of a spread out team fight to another can be very fun. I'm a big believer in limitations combined with heightened rewards for success.

We have a lot of champions on our roster. If Yasuo isn't for you, I'm sure you can find a few you like.

Any enemy with a movement skill or flash (aka everyone) sort up negates his ult entirely which is a bit worrying.
I also worry you wont be able to get the 3 stacks needed within the short time team fights last.

Edit: I should clarify that it is negated by them flashing the knock up.

Naritori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post

Please tell me you teleport up into the air with your targets.

Comedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2013

how does the wall work against kat's W/R ?