@Riot: Why does Yasuo's wall negate projectiles instead of slowing them?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-21-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammywolf View Post
Not to sound mean But in what way does he take different animation/tech????
I'll let you guys check him out yourselves and guess first. Also, 99% of the tech I make is stuff that helps developers, and players never notice, because it just looks correct. Btw, I'm perfectly fine with that .

Eyrgos

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
I'll let you guys check him out yourselves and guess first. Also, 99% of the tech I make is stuff that helps developers, and players never notice, because it just looks correct.
Can we get a Soon(tm) for his release date?

Any next champ hints too?!

OR! How about a hint as to his release SKIN?!

P.S. I love him.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-21-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyrgos View Post
Can we get a Soon(tm) for his release date?

Any next champ hints too?!
I have no idea when his release date is. I also have no hints about the next champion. That's for designers and marketing people to field :P

jr deputy meow

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousogreat View Post
I was only using Ashe as a generalized example. He'd also negate lots of mages (Veigar, Ahri, Brand, etc.)

A little too good.
cough, cough. spell shield
cough

Necromancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
We mustn't forget that Riot is four ****ing years old. At this age, Blizzard was designing Warcraft II. A game that's older than some of the people playing this one.

Blizz is now 20 years running. Even so, when they launched WoW there were tons of problems. Anyone who played Vanilla~BC WoW remembers what a travesty of programming quagmires it was.

Attachment 836017

Blizzard had to quit shipping the game to meet consumer demand, because their servers just couldn't handle the stress. This kept on four--wouldn't you know it--four years, until they finally got their **** together in Wrath of the Lich King. They invested everything they had into expanding their servers, and making their platform expandable.

I was there since the beginning. I played Warcraft II--(hell I played Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.) I personally followed Blizz all this time, since Aoen of Strife was renamed to Defene of the Ancients. Through the laggy times, and the rolling restarts.

And I'm telling all y'all whiners right now--you are ****ing spoiled. Online games used to go down for 12~24 hours every week! The infrastructure that Riot Games has is a god damned miracle considering their age. And you just don't know, because you're too young to remember what it's REALLY like when a company doesn't have their **** together.

Give the bros at Riot Games some credit.

/YouKnowNothingJonSnow
Do you remember LoL shortly after release? -- Patch days took a full day to do, those were some good times.