I don't think Cho's Q is slowing for 3 secs

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daedalus871

11-20-2013

It probably starts counting from the moment they get knocked up.

bérnkastel

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ok, nice catch, turns out the tooltip and the actual slow applied have different values. The slow actually lasts for 1.5s and has been that duration at least since the Fizz patch two years ago (oldest patch I could easily check). Bare minimum we'll fix the tooltip here, will take the opportunity to talk to a few folks tomorrow and get a read on how the live balance team feel about Cho's current state too.
some treasonous rioter working 2 years ago "hehehe I shall ruin the game... ONE TWEAK AT A TIME!" /reduced slow by half "that will do it..."

Minishmaster

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlackJezusXx View Post
this is a huge buff/bug fix. Cho might be used more
I don't think anyone ever said "man, I hit a Rupture, but it just doesn't feel strong enough". The issues with chogath are a combination of close range, easy to dodge CC and not enough damage to be worth picking over someone like Elise or Rumble.

iParadox

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
Wow, it's supposed to be 3 seconds? I always assumed it was, like, 1.75 seconds of slow.
Maybe if your playing irelia

BrandNameZombie

11-20-2013

20/11/2013

"i think ter is prblm"
"let ma c prblm"
"i fix prblm"

nvrfrgt

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

How does this go unnoticed? I still see Cho...not frequently, but he's not uncommon either. Are there -no- Cho mains?

Voice 1

11-20-2013

Pretty sure most Cho mains abandoned him mid S3. It didn't matter in S2 when he was stronger and fit the meta better. But right now you can feel it as you can't stick to anybody.

LoveSparkle

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ok, nice catch, turns out the tooltip and the actual slow applied have different values. The slow actually lasts for 1.5s and has been that duration at least since the Fizz patch two years ago (oldest patch I could easily check). Bare minimum we'll fix the tooltip here, will take the opportunity to talk to a few folks tomorrow and get a read on how the live balance team feel about Cho's current state too.
I don't even play boy champs, or ugly champs, and you are my HERO.

Styphalian

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
Pretty sure most Cho mains abandoned him mid S3. It didn't matter in S2 when he was stronger and fit the meta better. But right now you can feel it as you can't stick to anybody.
... sad but true. I only occasionally play him now. But when I do, they always have a Vayne on the other team.

Starrow

11-20-2013

wait what? its 3 seconds? wtf

1234567 ... 8